𝙊𝙘 𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘼/𝙉

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

‼This is not a crossover between Chainsaw man and Tokyo revengers‼

𝙊𝙘'𝙨 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙬/𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙨

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Name: Yakushi Rintarou
Nicknames; Koushi, Yaku, Rintarou.

Appearance; Strawberry blonde hair that reaches down to her mid-back, red and yellow eyes that form a cross pattern and sharp teeth with defined fangs. Mostly seen with her usual red jacket and sneakers.

Height: 169 / 5'6.3/4)

Birthday: January 25, 1991

Zodiac sign: Aquarius

Sexuality: Asexual

Pronouns: She/Her

MBTI: ENTJ

Age progressions: (Start of the story is 6 yrsold) — (Where tokyo revengers story take place is 14 yrsold) — (In the timeskip is 26 yrsold)

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Personality;
- Slightly have chuunibyu and god complex.
- Nosey.
- Stubborn.
- A good listener.
- Soft-hearted to those she relate to.
- Thoughtful but doesn't really show it.
- Treats everyone equally.

Toxic personality traits;
- blunt.
- reckless.
- struggles at understanding people's feelings.
- Doesn't have self-worth.
- Cusses a lot.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Facts;
- Loves cats and dogs equally.
- She hates skirts but would wear one if her life depended on it.
- Fear of knives/Aichmophobia.
- have a ride or die relationship with her friends but more so on mikey.
- Shitty with math.
- Would kill Denji if killing is legal.
- She doesn't have a depression but she always wonder why things are the way it is and why we must do things that doesn't lead to anything at all.
- Loves her rei and jigglypuff plushie more than anything.
- Not picky with food.
- Always listening to Undertale OST's (it makes her happy for some reason.)
- Fav song artists are Arctic Monkeys, Eyedress, Mitski and Sir chloe.
- Fav anime is 'Bungo stray dogs'. (haha gae)
- Fav game is 'Undertale' and 'Danganronpa'.
- Fav color is red.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Love/likes; her father/mother, shinichiro, emma, hina, manjiro, ken, mitsuya, baji, kazutora, hakkai, yuzuha, dango, those blue popsicle u find at convinience store, strawberry mochi, takoyaki, her rei and jigglypuff plushie, her gameboy advance SP, etc.. (more to come later on)

Loathe/dislikes; skirts, k!saki t5tt4, K!yomasa, horknee mfckers, those who belittle her and mikey, takimichi at the past for hurting hina, those who cheat on fights, etc.. (more to come later on)

➜ 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙩 𝙎𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡━ Same hairstyle, untucked in shirt with a red jacket and sneakers shoes

➜ 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙩 𝙎𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡
━ Same hairstyle, untucked in shirt with a red jacket and sneakers shoes.

➜ 𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨 ━ this is what her style represents like y'know the baggy jeans and oversized shirts, her hairstyle in this is high ponytailed

➜ 𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨
━ this is what her style represents like y'know the baggy jeans and oversized shirts, her hairstyle in this is high ponytailed. but she always go by the OG power's outfit more often when she's too lazy to change.

➜ 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨 ━ Consisting of; Black trench coat, white shirt paired with  maroon necktie, black trousers and boots

➜ 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨
━ Consisting of; Black trench coat, white shirt paired with  maroon necktie, black trousers and boots.
━ And yes that is makima (not mine and i cropped it to make the picture smaller.)
━ Frickin hate her but would lick her shoes if she ordered me to ;))

___

━ The Oc/Main character remembers her past life (our world) so she know that she's magically IN a fictional world with power's appearance, but she don't know what manga/anime she's in. the reason behind that is for saving baji and emma at this book.

A/N: 99% percent of these character's personality is headcannons and OOC or it's adjusted to what i prefer.

Adding an Denji OC that has the same transmigration shit going on idk

Warnings for grammatical errors! since english is not my Mother tongue.

Im sorry if Yakushi seems more like a mary sue :<

Im still learning how to write my fighting scenes so fuck this shit my mind's going to explode ;-;

That's all ig so go on and enjoy this story! Im looking forward at your criticism, compliments or whatever.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·