𝟏𝟑. 𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡.

No one's POV ━

No one's POV ━

❛𝗘𝗫𝗔𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 sighs and stares of disappointment pointed at mikey's figure, pressed at their second leader's sudden misfortune which is partly his fault too.

"This is a serious affair!!" Putting his left hand's thumb in his chin in a thinking manner and spoking loudly. "This is a real big deal for touman!"

"Oh~ Shut up!, And deal with this shit yourself. i've got better things to do than wait for your ass." as yaku's about to turn on her own engine to go, A hand stopped her just in time, mitsuya's.

"Huh?" baji questioned, all of them sweatdropped at mikey dramatizing his bike that is just out of gas.

"No, nope, nah. It's just a big deal for you, mikey." kazutora next followed.

"This isn't a big problem for me alone!!" he dramatically stated, the other's couldn't help but deadpan at the familiar line. "Rather, it's the problem of the one who will go to the gas station..."

"No way, mikey."
"I swear to god... If it's the same thing and it happens to be me, i'll fucking kill you."
"Here it comes.."
Mitsuya, yakushi and draken stated, wishing for mikey to not do the same thing as he did just a few days ago.

"Let's decide with rock, paper, scissors!!" which it did.

"I KNEW IT!!" the other six exclaimed in unison, completely sick of mikey's both dumb and stupid decision making.