𝕻𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

✎

✎...𝓦𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓮

Loud thump from his pulse ringed around his head. He abruptly opened his eyes, His body feels temporarily numb for a second. Beads of sweat started to form in his facial skin.

Takemichi gasped in utter surprise. The feeling of naoto's palms no longer in his own, How come his surroundings changed?, and the night sky above him no longer there but is replaced with room light.

"-Are you awake?" A police man came in his sight, jogging to his form in hurry, concern all written in his aged up face.

Raising from his laying form, both his hands supporting his upper body to forcefully sit. Now that his eyes has became clearer, his surroundings and the police man's face has completely registered in his mind.

"...Where am I...?" takemichi's voice trailed, his mind still elaborating all these things happening at once.

"The station medical office." the police man stated, hands resting in his waist as he stared at takemichi. "You fell of the station platform onto the tracks."

Caught off guard by the man's words, he glanced at the small calendar placed above an office table.

'July 4th, 2017' it reads. takemichi's mind momentarily goes blank.

'Was I...Just dreaming...?' he thought in his mind, confusion filling every room in his head by his earlier memories. All of that oddly feels too realistic to call a dream.

"Huh!?" A sudden realization hits him as he saw his current outfit. This is the exact same clothes he's dressed on the way to his job earlier.

Memories came flooding in, the time he's pushed forward by someone onto the tracks and the train's blinding lights. He can still remember the sensation from the culprit's hand in his back.

Takemichi abruptly examined his whole body as he feels that it doesn't have any part that hurts which is weird. "I was saved even in that situation and i don't have a single injury!?" he exclaimed in astonishment.

A person in his 20's stepped in. Clad in formal suit. "—Would it be okay if I could talk to him alone for a moment?"

Giving the police man a side glance while asking for it's permission to talk to takemichi. A familiar looking guy to takemichi as he caught a sight of it's short raven hair and familiar face structure.

"Uh, sure, Go ahead." The police man said with a smile directed to the two. "He and that one lady's the ones that saved you!" he acknowledged takemichi before fully turning his back to continue doing his work on his own desk. Leaving the two to have their own privacy.