Chapter 3

(Y/n pov)

             "I have and Idea..." he smirks and leans back in his chair "let's get the hell out of here"he stands up and looks down at me "you coming?" he asks me "y-yeah"I stand up an get my stuff, he starts walking out of the room, "hey wait up" I yell and run after him.

(Gaege pov)

            When I lean back she's blushing like crazy, which I will admit is kinda cute... I stand up and look down at her "you coming?" I ask her "y-yeah"she says which I find adorable.. Her stutter that is not her, I start walking out of the room "hey wait up" she yells and runs up to me.

           I grab her hand and start to lead us both out of the school, she squeezes my hand a bit which makes me blush and I stop and I look at her "gaege" she whispers "yeah y/n"I ask "the principal" I look up in the direction she is, I start to pull her hand a bit and she let's me so that we can get out of the school.

(Y/n pov)

We finally get out of the school "that was close" I sigh in relief and laugh a little "yeah it was" gaege says and goes to his car "see you tomorrow I guess" I say and he nods as he gets in his car and I start to walk home.

My mom said she was working late tonight sooo I have to figure out what I want for dinner and if I want to cook or go out and get something to eat. I decide I don't want to cook tonight so that being said I'm gonna go out to get something, so when I get home I go up to my room and change into something more comfortable which is a black hoodie and grey sweatpants and my converses, I leave my house and start walking to this dinner near my house it's kinda retro so I like it I guess.

When I get there I sit down at one of the booth an look at the menu for what I want to eat, someone sits in the same booth as me and when I look up I see that it's Eddie "hey y/n I knew I'd find you here" he smiles "hey Eddie" I smile back and look at him then back at the menu, one of the waiters comes over to take our orders I get hot chocolate and an omelet and Eddie gets a soda and a burger, "so how was detention with gaege did he do anything to you" he asks and I blush remembering how close he was leaning near me back in detention "n-no I'm fine he didn't do anything" .

He looks at me confused probably because I was stuttering but I change the subject while we wait for our food, when it finally gets here we start eating, after we are done I pay for my food and Eddie pays for his and we start to head back home together after a little bit of a walk we are back home and I go in to my house and go up stairs grabbing some clothes to sleep in and head to the shower, after my shower I change into my pajamas and go down stairs locking the front and back doors and then going back up stairs laying down and turning on the tv as I slowly start to fall asleep.

------------------------ the next morning -------------

(Y/n pov)

It's the next morning when I wake up to the sound of my alarm "ugghhhh" I get up and turn it off, getting out of bed and go down stairs turning on the tv watching a random show, going into the kitchen and making my self some coffee.

(Gaege pov)

The next morning my mom gets me up and I roll out of bed... I wonder what y/n is doing, I shake my head in an attempt to stop thinking about her and I go take a shower washing my hair and my body, after my shower I get out and brush my teeth and get dressed in a black hoodie and some sweats and put on some cologne and my vans.

I go down stairs and eat dinner with my mom and dad before getting in my car and driving to school... I start thinking about y/n...why do I keep thinking about like seriously what's so important about her anyways ugh whatever, I think to myself as I keep driving, when I finally get to school I meet up with Josh and mully.

(Y/n pov)

I walk to school on an empty stomach because I didn't want breakfast so when I get to school and go to the courtyard and I see gaege, I walk over to him "hey we have detention again today wanna sneak out?" I ask and laugh a little, he rolls his eyes at me which I was a little put off by, "go away bitch" .

(Gaege pov)

"Go away bitch" I feel kind of bad about being so mean to her "fine whatever dickhead" she says with a little hurt in her voice and she walks away... Fuck... I try to shrug it off but I can't so when I go to apologize to her I find her crying a little on the side wall of the school... It's my fault I shouldn't have been such an asshole to her, I go over and next down next to her not saying anything.

I look down at her "I'm sorry" I say and she looks up at me "yeah sure you are asshole" she says as she stands up but I grab her hand and stand up as well grabbing her other hand and pinning them above her head as I push her against the wall, seeing her automatic blush which I found so adorable.

(Y/n pov)

He stands up grabbing both of my hands and pinning them above my head and pushing me against the wall making me blush, he moves his other hand on the side of my face and lifts up my chin making me look at him, he smirks and rubs his thumb over my bottom lip... "So fucking cute" he says under his breath and looks me in my eyes, which make me blush Intesnsly, he smirks "awww do you like when I do this hmmm?" he bites his lip and rubs his finger over my lip and leans down into my ear "I wanna kiss you so bad right now... Princess" he starts to move to where he's gonna kiss my neck.

But Eddie Inturupts "y/n!!" he rushes over and gets gaege off of me and gaege scoffs and Eddie drags me away as I look back at him and mouth the words sorry but he's already turned around walking away "what the fuck was that?" Eddie asks "I don't know it just kinda happened I guess" I say, he rolls his eyes "your still blushing" Eddie says and looks at me, I cover my face "no Im not let's just go to history class" I let go of him and head to history.

(Gaege pov)

Dammit I was so close I don't know what I want, I don't know if I like like her or I just want to you know fuck her, either way I want her...

(Y/n pov)

We get to history and Eddie had to leave early an narrator wasn't there so it was just me today so I went in and sat down at my desk and put my earbuds in and jam out to mötley crüe while I wait for the teacher, I was so into my music that I don't realize gaege sit next to me, he taps me on my shoulder and take out one of my earbuds.

"Hey princess" he says with a smirk "ya know I really wish you'd stop calling me that" I say "sorry not a chance princess" he smiles and I roll my eyes"well it seems like you liked it earlier princess" he said in a kind of low voice which I will admit was kinda hot, I blush and bite my lip a little as he laughs "yeah yeah whatever" I roll my eyes and the teacher comes in and starts teaching.

             A little bit into the lesson I feel gaege grab my thigh and he leans over and whispers" just relax princess" ......

A/n : ouuu this is getting spicyyyy lol I'm not gonna go straight in to smut with this one but as always if you like it please vote and comment you don't have to but it would be appreciated bye for nowww

Word count: 1483