Chapter 4

(Y/n pov)

He laughs and moves his hand away as he laughs some more and I left there blushing like and idiot I focus my attention back on the teacher and hope to get through a good part of the class before I get hella bored, so I try to keep myself busy by just drawing little pictures all over my notebooks and papers, by the time I'm done it already halfway through the class so I put my head down on my desk trying to get some sleep...

             I feel someone gently shaking me awake when I open my eyes to see that it gaege I can't help but smile a bit "hey..." I say in a sleepy voice, he smile "good afternoon sleepy head" he laughs and looks down at me as I stand up getting my stuff around, once I'm done we walk to science class and sit down at our desks, I pay attention to what the teacher is talking about.

(Gaege pov)

            As y/n is paying attention I keep my attention on her she looks so... So.... Intriguing I don't know why I'm thinking like this all the sudden trust me if I understood it at all I would tell you but I don't,I feel like I could just stare at her for hours and never get tired of it, I get snapped out of my gaze of her when she looks up at me "so do you understand what we're doing?" she asks "huh oh no I don't I wasn't paying attention" she rolls her eyes.

(Y/n pov)

"Whats your problem" I say and he looks at me confused "first you were nice and flirty and the you were a complete asshole and now your nice and flirty again" I get up and moves away from him but he follows me "look I'm sorry for how I treated you" I scoff and leave the classroom all together and go find Eddie and narrator and tell them about what had happened "stay with us okay I don't want you near him" Eddie says and I nod "okay"I smile and Eddie and narrator hugs me and we leave school for the day and narrator drives to the movies to see the new conjuring movie we get our tickets and popcorn and drink and go find our seats in the theater and I sit between the two older boys.

          When one of the more scary parts of the movie happen I jump and grab onto Eddie's arm, he smiles and pats my head "it's okay y/n it's just a movie" he looks down at me "the scary part is over now you can look again" I nod and watch the movie the rest of the way through, when it's over we leave and Eddie takes me back home and when I get the no ones home which probably means my mom is working the night shift again, I go up stairs and take a shower and turn on the tv and fall asleep to that for the night.

-the next morning -

         I wake up earlier then usual about two ours before I have to be at school I get up out of bed and put on a red and black flannel and a black t-shirt with black ripped skinny jeans and combat boots and head out the door walking to a dinner near by and sitting down at a booth in the dinner, as I'm distracted by looking for what I want to eat someone sits in the booth across from me, when I look up I see that it's gaege sitting across from me "y/n can we please talk?" he asks "no I don't wanna talk to you" he rolls his eyes as I get up and move to another booth and he stays where he is, after a bit longer the waiter comes and I order a hot chocolate and pancakes.

(Gaege pov)

          I just want to talk things out with her but she won't give me the chance to so when I see her at the dinner I go and sit with her hoping to get my chance to talk to her, when she looks up from her menu "y/n can we please talk"I ask her "no I don't want to talk to you" I roll my eyes and she gets up and moves to a different booth I want to go after her but I decided not to, not wanting to push it I order my food and eat.

(Y/n pov)

             After I finish eating I call Eddie to come and get me to drive me to school so I wait outside the dinner for him, he gets there like 10 minutes later and we drive to school. When we get there we go our separate ways I go to my locker and he goes to his and I get my stuff and head outside to the courtyard waiting until my first class starts. After another 30 minutes or so I go back in and go to my first class kinda regretting going in so early when I see gaege, I try my best to avoid him as I go and sit on the other side if the room patiently waiting for the teacher and the rest of the students to come in for the class to start.

             The rest of the students come in quickly filling up the classroom and then the teacher comes in and class begins and I start taking not about the new subject that we are going to be starting "okay everyone for this lesson there will be a project and your gonna have partners but because of last time that I let you guys pick your partners none of you got anything done so now I'm gonna be pick your partners" she says and goes through everyone then gets to my name "and y/n you are going to be partners with gaege..." oh shit I think to myself....

(A/n : heyyyy guysss sorry its kinda a short chapter but I hope you still like it don't forget to vote and comment on it you don't have to but it would be appreciated anywayss bye for nowww lovesss)

Word count: 1055