Chapter 21

Luke woked up at 10am. He's lower area hurts and he can bearly walk. But he have to, he have to go away from Ashton. His words repeat in Lukes head over and over. Oh okey. Luke walks past next to cups and bottles on the floor. In two hours Harry's back and the house is a mess. Luke's hangover isn't that bad as he expected so he only grabs aspirin and swallows it. Then he starts the battle with the trash.

Luke was in the middle of cleaning the table as Michael walks in. His hear points in different directions, his t-shirt is wrong way round and he just looks shit. But Michael seems to be happy. "Did you get laid last night?" Luke asked him. Grin formed on Mikey's face. I knew it. "What about you Luke? Did you do some frickle frackle?" Luke smiled but then it dropped cause Ashtons words still bounced in his head. "Y-yeah, but it was just accident, he was drunk, I was drunk, he won't even remember that..." Michael rised his eyebrow up. Even Michael Gordon Clifford would remember that he had sex with someone no matter how drunk he was.

"Luke are you crying?" Luke quicly rubbed the tear away and shook his head. Michael let out loud sight and grabbed younger boy into a hug. "What have he done? Did he hurt you? Did YOU hurt him? Was he that bad?" Luke sniffed and said no. Which worried Michael, okey Ashton was drunk, he won't remember that but its not like the end of the world, Luke can just tell him. Right? "Luke please tell me" Mikey kissed Luke's forehead and gave him a small smile.

"I told Ashton that I love him" Luke's voice was filled with sadness and shame. Michael still couldn't understand why Luke is so sad about it. "Well its a good thing. Now you don't have to pretend that you don't like him in "suck my ass senpai plss" way" Luke glared at him. He's not mad but he's serious, normally Luke would be laugh but Ashton did really hurt him which makes his emotions numb.

"No, actually when I told him he just said 'oh okey'. That's all Michael. Sure I didn't expect 'I love you too' but he could say it at least nicer way without hesitation or sarcasm. I understand that he's drunk and shit but Im not a fucking toys that you throw away when you bored" first time since ever Luke felt anger. Not because of Ashton, because he was stupid as hell. Why would you tell a sex God with a slag girlfriend that can get whatever she likes to, with massive boobs and wide set vigina that you love him?? "Where is Calum anyway? He should move his ass and help me to clean you. And you too!!"

Michael fake laugh and shoved his tounge out. "He actually cleaned the house a bit, it was much worse than when you saw it. And yeah.. He went somewhere with Mat." Luke nodded and gave Michael a bin bag and told him to clean up. Before Michael begin cleaning up the living room he needed to tell Luke something. "Luke, I know that you love Ashton no matter what he do. But it doesnt mean that I'll let him hurt you every time he fucks something up." Luke gave him a confused look. "Basically, next time I'll 'talk' with him. Cause this is getting out of order." Luke smiled and moved to the sofas where there was alot of alcohol and some kind of weird white substance all over them. Im so lucky that I have gloves

At 12, Harry came back. He didn't want Hannah to go. He loved her. She was the best babysitter ever. "Hey Harry, how was at Hannahs" Harry looked at him with biggest grin ever. He sat on the clean sofa and took a cookie from the table. "Im glad that you asked Lukey. When we came to her house I was amazed and nearly pooped my pants. I saw these beautiful drawings and guitars and weird stuff that I cant even name, hunged to the wall. Then we watched some Disney movies and ate sweets, chocolates, more sweets, Dr. Pepper, chips, pizza and food. But something caugh my eye. It was a picture of her and OLIVER SYKES ON THE FIRE THING. DO YOU EVEN???? O L I V E R S Y K E S MY ULTIMATE BAE. Ymmm yeah, and then he came. Showed me how to play guitar, then we went to the forest with dogs and then we just ate more food and played xbox and I got pictured with him and just YAAAAS when you doin another party ?" Harry couldn't shout up, if he could he would write a book about it. Which made Luke and Michael happy cause no one really knew how Harry would interact with new older people.

No one was really botherd to wake Ash up. Even Harry didn't have a need to see his brother. Like he knew something bad had happen.

Ten minutes later Calum walked into the house straight to Luke and Michael. They both looked at him. Calums face was pale but his eyes were filled with anger. "I saw Katie with other guy, waling into that clinics bulding".

Heeeeeey cuties (。┰ω┰。)
Who is the new guy??????idk and guess what!! Few more chapters and I'll write sequel cause I feel like it XD. I hope you like this chapter. But i think it kind of sucked but heeeey thats okαу (ノ゚0) plss vote, comment and idk. Also share the love with others xoxoxoxo. Jk, do whatever you like to. :3