Chapter Four

Okay guys, I'm having a lot of fun writing this story, and I hope you're having a lot of fun reading it! Please keep reading, and tell your friends to read it, and my other stories! I want to get some more views, and hopefully beat my friend Joseph, at 1k with his over-weekend hit story, Jarvin! PLEASE HELP!!!!

Of course, you can imagine our surprise when Mrs. Davie uttered those single words. Of course, we had something to say about it.

A "What the....." from Carson

A "THIS IS GONNA BE EPIC!" from Jo

A "YAYYYYYY" from the twins.

And as for the rest of us, We. Were. Shocked. FInally, someone got the nerves to ask the question.

"How?" Of course, I should've known it would be Hunter M to ask the unasked question.

"Well," Mrs. Davie smiled. "Gather around.

------------------------------------------------------

A whole flippin' 3 hours later, we had heard everything, and were staring at Mrs. Davie, dumbfounded. We all knew she was crazy, we all are, but this???? This was the assasination of all the world leaders! This would never work! We'd be crazy to try it! But unfortunately, some of the others decided it would be 'fun' to try it and risk life in prison. Or worse.

Of course, Emma and I tried to talk the maniacs out of it, but there was no hope. The boys were in an uproar.

-----------------------------------

Of course, they wanted to start right away, so we did. They usually got what they wanted. We assigned out the jobs.

Joseph and Carson would be the strategists, if they could work together without killing each other,

Quinn and Hunter would research how to assasinate world leaders (personally i didn't think they'd have much luck),

Funsize would apparently be the, in his own words, 'hunky jock' of the operation. I really didn't understand that job, but Emma assigned it to him.

The twins, Jared and Nathan, would be our ninjas. They would sneak into the World Leader's offices and investigate,

And Emma and I were in charge. I knew it wouldn't completely stay that way for long though. I almost forgot about one person. Lina. She stood in the open doorway, and obviously had been eavesdropping. Great. Just Great. One more person to tease me about many things during the trip, My shortness, Jiper, killing people, Homestuck Jokes. The list was endless. But it couldn't be helped.

We were going on a mission. A mission, to take over the world.