❛ its five in the morning ❜ - M. TAKASHI

( ≧▽≦) 𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐦 !! 𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐲𝐚 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐞 🍡

𝗰𝘄 : 𝗰𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘂𝘀, 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗺, 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗽𝗲𝘁 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 (𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀), 𝗻𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆

𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 : 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲! 𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘀𝘂𝘆𝗮 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲¡¡ 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗿, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀, 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗨𝗔𝗟 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁. 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗼𝗸𝗿𝗲𝘃 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗿

you woke up at the sound of your phone ringing. "hello?" you rub your eyes as you sighed, looking out the big window almost covered with curtains. "what? why do you need me now, i'm busy doing things today." you grunts. mikey, your leader in bonten. asks you to be present in the gang meetings. but you, being the lazy and stubborn little shit, of course you deny, end the call and then slam the phone to the floor. you rest your hand on your forehead as you lean back to the headboard. "mmh...y/n..?" your boyfriend, mitsuya reaching for your waist and hugged you like a koala. you felt cold running around your waist, so you look down to see your boobs exposing.

did you not realise...last night....

"mitsuya....can't....its enough..." your legs were shaking. no, the whole body was vibrating. not because mitsuya shoved a sex toy into you but he been staying in between your thighs for hours now. giving you orgasms after orgasms. he deny all of them, to tease you. being the "gentlemen" he is, he grant your wish, but only one time. so you told him, "mitsuya...want to..come..please...?" you asked, tears rolling down your cheek as you beg for it. you been begging, begging, but all of it is just for one orgasms? might worth it but guess no?? you did asked like the good girl you are, so he granted the wish. he push two fingers into you as he rolls your clitoris with his teeth gently. your body bent up at how much pleasure he's giving you. pumping his fingers in and out, while rolling your sensitive part, you finally let go of the orgasms. the sticky white liquid rolls down your clit, mistuya caught them and licked them. he did what you ask for. he smirks at you, tiredly breathing while leaning to the headboard with your eyes fluttered close.

"what else is your wish, princess?" he asked, looking up at you with his half lidded eyes. the eyes, drives you crazy everytime it turns its gaze to you. his warm breath hits your folds as your legs shaking. "no..no more..please..i can't..." you stuttered, your whole body is shaking. "oh, princess we haven't finished yet." he said and took off his belt. oh how you love when he does that and tie your hands after. "please allow me, princess." and with that you both had a long night together.

...

"good morning, mitsuya." you ignored when you flashbacks last night. you slide into the cover again as you moves closer to him. his eyes fluttered open, the eyes you loved the most. "ah, the curtains.." he was blinded by the sun peeking in your window. you got up and lean to your palms as your body blocks the sun. he just smiled at you, not giving any mind to your boobs exposed to him. "better hide that fancy milkies, or i'm gonna..." he reach his hand out to your boobs and pinch it lightly. you let out a squeak and slaps his hand. "this milkies cannot stand any gropings now." you stretch your body with the window still not covered by the curtains and cover his whole existence with blanket. "come downstairs later, i'm gonna order foods." you said and left the room.

🌙

bye i hate this sm ',:(