❛ anti romantic ❜ - K. HANEMIYA

you're such a bothersome. but please... stay with me

୨⎯ "enjoy." ⎯୧

"haha yes yes, i'll call you back later love ya." you place the phone to its own place as you face your computer back. you, being a girlfriend of the worst and threatening person you really do have a schedule to call him when you're somewhere not in the house, he's wary of you cheating on him, of course. out of all people why'd you even choose this kisaki kinnie bitchass hoe. and of course, being a literal boss of a well known gang and dating a very toxic person isn't the one. you hadn't really realised that you're dating a person that waste your money on his gambling addiction.

"ah, hello again y/n-san." one of your worker came into the room as she waved at you. "yeah? what do you need, akane..?" you sit to a normal pose with your arms crossed on the table. "i really need one copy of your fingerprint. the printer outside is making worst moment again." she nervously asked, scratching her head as she awkwardly laugh. "oh certainly, here it is. i kept the spare one, you can have it." you gave the paper to her. "don't lose it, or you'll do it yourself." you shows your thumb at her as you smiled. she left the room and you let out a big sigh. as you were about to take your phone, the door was harshly opened as a person came inside with a loud voice. "y/n-saaaaann~" the boy you've stayed with since kid, manjiro sano. he really changed this time, the raven hair of him often makes you think of somebody else instead of manjiro himself.

"oh..." you were like a loading page, trying to remember the face. "hm? y/n-san are you okay?" he leaned to the table as he sucks on his lollipop. "ah yes. manjiro. i'm fine, it took a while to remember things about you." you slowly shift your chair to face the computer back and finished the work. you despise the new him a bit, but who are you to spit wrong words, right? "do you NOT remember me or what?" he stare at you frantically asking for answers. you just close the tab in the computer and sighed when you faced him. "i.... please, its not like i lost memory or something..its just that i got too used to your old self." you rub your forehead as you hissed.

"yo! y/n." a familiar voice called you. you look up to see the ones you cherish the most. "mitsuya?" you lowered your voice and got up. "ahaaa its very nice to meet you again!" you walk around to hug him but the sound of your phone ringing disturbed you. "tch...give me a moment..." you took your phone and walk somewhere that could make the others not hear your conversations in the room. "what is it?" you whispered. "i need money, y/n. now give me the password of your bank account, i tried the old one but i see, you changed it." it was your boyfriend. "bf/n i have works to do. i'll transfer the money late—" "i said now, y/n. do you want to get kick out of this family?!" he yells at you as you jumped a bit. "tch you know what lets end this here, why'd you even date me if you know what i'm working on!?" you accidentally yelled out loud, letting the vein popped on your face as you grit your teeth.

you ended the call and walk back to them only to see manjiro and the others look at you, terrified. "...what was that?" draken asked you, pointing to your phone. "ah..nothing. my boyfriend— ex boyfriend asked me for money." you bring a quiet laugh to make them think its not that important. "y/n, you know if you have any problems you can talk to us right?" manjiro said as he throw the lollipop stick somewhere. "no..i mean yeah i do know you are here but this thing isn't going to end, manjiro. he'll make a threat for me and then what will happen to my other future? living with a baby and with me being named as a single mom that was broken up with a toxic person and then—"

a guy with highlights in his hair place his index finger to your lips as he shushed. "i know you've been thinking of revenge, right?" he said, widening his eyes as he grins evilly. "i mean..yea i do but what if he suddenly came her—"