❛ tease ❜ - S. HARUCHIYO

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ : sᴀɴᴢᴜ
ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ : ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ
ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ : ʏᴇs
ᴛᴡ : ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴏғ sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ʟᴏʟ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴍᴏᴛɪᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ɪᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ sᴏʀʀʏ :(

ʜᴍᴍ..ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ sɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ ʟᴀᴘ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴏᴏᴅ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴜʀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢs, ʏ/ɴ.

bonten. yeah, that's the gang you're serving for. being the only maid to a really rough gang wasn't your choice, but you need money to treat yourself, okay? and now you're on your way upstairs to mikey. the manila is mostly quiet and dark. the only sound that is going on right now is your shoes. "my, my. you're on your way to mikey, right y/n?" your boyfriend, sanzu snickered as he walk together with you. "yep..i'm kind of tired right now." you smiled at him. "so..why don't i ask mikey to give you a day off, hm? we can spend time together yk?" he said and scans your maid dress and tied the ribbon tighter. "i mean, yea i agree but isn't mikey gonna be upset we're not working..?" you stare at the ceiling as you put your index finger on your chin.

"its all on me, princess." he said and guide your hand to his diamond scar. "now go, i'll see mikey after you." sanzu said and spins you since he held your hand earlier. "you're extra." you flash one smile and go inside the room to meet mikey that called you to come see him. "y/n. what took you so long." mikey let his legs off the table and slam a paper on the table. "this better be on the table tomorrow as long as you came here tomorrow." he said, pointing on the paper as his black irises stare at you. "for sure, sir. i'll retrieve this back tomorrow." you took the paper and head out. "got the thing." you show the paper to sanzu. "right." he said and got in. "oh. what are you doing here." mikey put his legs back on the table and touches his lips with his index finger.

"i'm asking for y/n's day off, just for today." he said, putting his arms on the table as he looks at mikey. he shift his finger to his chin as he thinks. he smirks, and spins the chair as the back of the chair facing sanzu. "yeah. just for today." mikey said and 'shoo shoo' sanzu away as he bites to his taiyaki. sanzu silently mouthed a 'yesss' and walk out. "did it." he said as he closed the door. "cool. but meh, i'm not that tired anymore." you smiled nervously as you scratches your temple. "i'm thinking of going to the club lol." he laughs and walk away with you. "club? you mean the place where everyone's mixing and drinking?" you tilt your head, looking at him because you've never been in one before.

"yeah, of course. wanna go there with me?" he asked, putting his hand behind his head while staring somewhere. you just shift your head on your shoes and let out a long "hmm"

"sure!"

!!

time has passed, you promised to go to the club with him. "which skirt, hm?" you showed him tons of skirts on your bed with different kinds. when sanzu saw that he turns pale, not knowing which one will fit you. "i think..anything fits you yk...?" he lean to the door as his arms were crossed. "i got the idea now! get out you pervert!" you close the door and changes to your outfit. "tadaa! how do you like it?" you pose in front of sanzu as you grin widely. "hmm..cool now lets go." he walk away, snatching the car key. "hey are you just gonna wear that?" you put on your shoes, looking up at him. "whaddya think? sexy isn't it?" he smirks, making you blush.

𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗯

you held sanzu's arm, wrapping the slender arms around his as you eyes around the club with people turning their gaze to you and smirking. "s-sanzu i think its not the right time to be here.." you whined quietly as he sit on the chair, ordering one drink. "why would you think that, y/n? isn't it cool, or is there someone bothered you?" sanzu looks at you, standing their with your hands just shaking whole clutching to your bag. "probably..its very crowded here." you said, stepping forward to him, bringing yourself close to him as you strangled your arms around his arm again. "oh, y/n. just relax, k? i'm literally a bonten member yk?" he smiles proudly as he leaves you struggling at the current moment.

you, on the other hand thinking to just shift more close to him and being touchy or something so he could bring you somewhere else. so here it is, with sanzu putting his elbow on the counter while him facing the other way and just drink. you, shifting your left leg between his legs as you held his tie straddling around his neck. "hm? ah yes you want to sit with me?" he faced you as he smirks. without time to respond, he snatched you and put you on his lap with the chair moving around. "you know like...you're very beautiful? i think if you're gone by now i wouldn't be able to wash the stress away." he said, smiling like an idiot. "pfft, so you're being very flirty and more confident now?" you wrap your fingers around his bigger ones as you smile and tease him.

while sanzu, with blurred word of yours was not clearly heard because he was putting his attention to two guys behind you talking and looking at your..down there. sanzu knows what he's doing, he move his hand to the back of your skirt, smirking while looking at the guys surprised by his action. sanzu points a middle finger from the bottom as he glare at them. "sanzu? you heard what i just said?" you asked him, caressing your hand on his cheekbone. "oh yes of course you said you likes chocolate bars." he smiles as if he heard and knew what you just complained about. you whined at him whole punching him weakly. "haruchiyo! you didn't even listen to me." you crossed your arms.

he clicked his tongue and snapped quietly at you. "listen here, princess. you do what i ask you to do. you don't want to disobey and make a fool out of me, right?" he slid his hands under your skirt, and the other hand massaging your hand. "a-ah...sanzu, its not the time..please..? we're in public.." you whimpered quietly as you lean to his chest. "that's not what i want to hear, exactly. i want you let out the 'do anything to me, haru-chan'" he said. he knows what nickname you usually use when he please you like this.

"tch...d-do anything to me...h-haru-chan.." you popped a vein to your forehead as you just sit there while sweating. "good girl. now lets head back and see who's going to be tied up~"