Chapter 14

A/N: so i got a new laptop! its so much better than my old one and so much easier to use! I love it sooo much. So we're past 20k reads and I am honestly sooo grateful! I'll be putting up a character ask at the end of this chapter.

*Harry's POV*

"Harry Styles, a member of the British boyband, One Direction, has been spotted out to dinner with a mystery man. We don't know the man's name but we certainly could see that the two lads were rather affectionate with each other. Could Styles be dating this man? We don't have a clue, but we will keep you updated. This could just be a cousin or friend of Harry's, so don't get too upset just yet!"

I switched off the television and groaned to myself. I was going to get into so much shit for this. Modest! had forbidden me to come out for years, and now the paps had caught me on a date with Louis? There was no doubt in my mind that I would be called into the city to discuss this situation.

As if on cue, the phone rang. The familiar number that belonged to the head of management displayed across the screen. I tapped the green button and brought the phone to my ear.

"Harry, you need to get over to the studio now. We are going to clean up this mess you've made."

"Simon, honestly, I'm so sorry," I said solemnly into the phone.

"No apologies can fix this, Harry. I've called in the other boys as well. See you in a bit," Simon finished and the line went dead.

I groaned and stood up from the couch I was sitting on. I walked into my bedroom and retrieved on outfit from my dresser. I decided to wear a soft grey sweatshirt with the Packers emblem in the center of the chest. I pulled out black sweatpants and a pair of Nike trainers from my shoe closet.

I made my way to my parking garage and slid into my black Range Rover. I started the car and made my way to Simon's office. I entered the front doors and walked over to the lady sitting at the front desk.

"Hi, Amy," I greeted her. "I'm here to meet with Simon today. Have Niall, Liam, and Zayn arrived yet?"

"Hi Harry, I just sent them back to Mr. Cowell's office. He is waiting for you," Amy replied. "There was also another boy and girl who arrived a bit before them, didn't catch their names, but they said that they were with you guys and it was urgent."

"Great, thanks," I said, a tone of confusion in my voice, after waving to her and making my way down the hall and to the elevator. I pressed the button that took me up to the top floor and I located the door to Simon's office which was at the end of the hall.

I opened the large, white door and entered the office. It was extremely familiar and not as extravagant as it used to feel. When the four of us were first put into the band, we came in here and we felt that if we lived there, we would be fine. Now, our lifestyles have changed so extensively, the office doesn't seem to be very much anymore.

In front of me I spotted Simon talking to five people. Two of them were not as familiar as the other three. I assumed that it could possibly be the girl, that I was going to 'date', and her manager. The other three were Zayn, Liam, and Niall. The unfamiliar boy turned around and-.

"Hi Harry," the boy, well Louis, said.

"Hi, Louis. Um, that's Eleanor right?" I questioned Louis nodded as Eleanor flashed me a small smile.

I looked up at Simon, who had a sour look present on his face. "Harry, we're going to have to say that Louis and you are friends from when you were younger and that you both are straight because we don't want anyone speculating anything."