Kissez

Anakin walked out of the building after killing many children. There stood Padme, 7 months pregnant.
          "Ani, I think you need to stop brutally murdering children. We have twins on the way and I don't want you killing them too!" Padme said.
         "I want a divorce." Anakin said and walked away.
         Padme sobbed. But then Obi Wan walked up behind her and they kissed.
          Anakin walked into the Jedi Counsel room. There stood a large figure in a robe. Anakin couldn't make out what the figure was, but then, it pulled out its lightsaber, it was red.
            Anakin ignited his saber and began to attack. The figure turned around and fought back when suddenly, his good fell, revealing Darth Koolaid Man.
              Anakin and Koolaid stopped fighting and stared into each others eyes. A montage flashes by of them going on cute picnics and fun dates until it fast forwards to their wedding on a floating island.
             "Anakin," a droid started, "Do you take Darth Koolaid Man as your husband?"
              Anakin smiled "I do." He said.
              "Darth Koolaid Man, do you take Anakin as your husband?" The droid said.
               "I do." Koolaid said.
               "You may kiss now." The droid said.
               They kissed and made out as Anakin grabbed his hand and they ran away from the island.
                Fast forward to a few months later. Koolaid and Anakin have their own apartment, it is decorated with confederate flags, Trump 2024 flags, and guns on the walls.
                "Koolaid!" Anakin called. "Come help me with Luke and Leía!" It was Anakins week.
                  "Anakin" Koolaid said. "I don't feel so well. I have morning sickness." He said
                 "Go take a pregnancy test." Anakin said to his lover.
                  So Koolaid went to the bathroom and dumped his Koolaid on the test. "Anakin! I'm pregnant!" Koolaid yelled. They kissed and went to the bedroom to 'celebrate' leaving the twins alone sleeping.