Prey

The bridge was fragile, so every step you took was gentle and light. You didn't dare look down. Heights terrified you, so you looked straight ahead after looking back at your home. Once you got off the bridge, you kept walking, looking at the nature around you.

It seemed like only mere minutes, but in reality, you had been walking for hours and very far too. So far that you couldn't see your home anymore. You started to panic.

You started to run back, but it was no use. You were lost within the woods. You took deep breaths.

"Maybe I'll sleep here tonight. They'll find me..." You whispered. Suddenly, you were hit by something and pinned the ground. You coughed. You were facing the floor with something heavy on your back.

"Well, well, well. What have we here?" You heard someone say in a low growl. You then realized someone was on your back after you felt movement. You were terrified.

"I didn't think I'd be finding anything tonight, but I think my luck's beginning to turn..." He said.

You had the courage to speak.

"Who are you?" You managed to say. You heard the voice chuckle.

"I think you know who I am... That is, if Shifu told you..." The voice said. Your eyes widened.

Tai Lung.

"I-I have no idea what you're talking about." You said. You heard Tai Lung growl, which made your heart race. He then pulled your head up and hit it to the ground once again.

"Don't lie to me, girl. I hate liars. You have no idea what I could do to you." He threatened. You started to sweat as you started to feel dizzy. You had no idea why, but it wasn't long before your vision went completely black.