Faucaud

There he was. Leather jacket and all. The hottest guy in your entire school. He's not who people think he is. Some call him the bad boy, but his friends call him Michael Clifford. Tall thin man with crazy, untamed, fire truck red hair. You, however, call him Mikey. That's right he's for boyfriend of about 6 months now. He spots you across the parking lot, and swiftly makes his way over to you. Neither one of you were really into the whole PDA thing, but he'd been away at his brothers house for a month and he missed you like crazy.
"Well hello there Michael," you said to him.
"Michael? The hell is that?" He responded smirking.
"Just making sure you were the same guy as my boyfriend. He normally wouldn't be smiling so much in public."
"Y/n, shut up and kiss me. I missed you while I was gone!" he said smirking once again. He slid his hand down onto your hip and pulled you in closer to him lacing his fingers through the belt loop on the back of your jeans. The other caressing your cheek. You wrapped your arms around his neck resting on his shoulders and rose up to your tippy toes because he was so tall. He kissed you passionately for a while before the two of you were interrupted by Mikey's best friend Lucas Hemmings.
"Erm... Guys," he said tapping Mikey's shoulder, " I hate to interrupt the whole love fest but you're going to be late for class."
You stepped down and turned to Luke slightly glaring. "Sorry y/n" he said Smirking half heartedly.
"Yeah what ever Hemmings. You enjoyed breaking that up and you know it." you said back almost giggling. he shrugged bit at his lip ring and walked towards the school. You grabbed your backpack off of the hood of your car and started to the school.
"Y/n," Mikey said while admirably watching you walk away. "I love you."
You stood astonished as this was the first time the bad boy had said those words to you.
" I love you too Mikey," you said smiling at him. He grinned then winked then motioned you to continue to class.

A/N!
So I hope you enjoyed that. It was short but sweet I hope. Please let me know what you think and make sure to comment any ideas you have for future imagines. Be sure to vote and add to your library for more imagines to come! Ilysm. thank you!