You tell him you're pregnant

"Y/n, I leave for tour tomorrow. Let's make tonight matter. After all you're my wife." He said smiling at you. While grabbing your hand. You smiled back and followed him upstairs.

___________________________
It's been three weeks since Calum left for Tour and you're sitting at home alone waiting for his nightly call. Hours pass with no sign of Cal. Before you know it it's 3am. you walk upstairs and to you bathroom. You reach down to the drawer that holds your face clothes. Out of the corner of your eye you spot a box of tampons. You're late. It's been 5 days since your period should have started. with that in mind you finish getting ready and go to bed. The next morning you go down to your local drug store and pick up a pregnancy test. You drive home and take the test as soon as possible. It was a miracle that you got any sleep last night. There it is. The test was positive. You're pregnant with Calum's baby. Now how to tell him.

You have three options... Call him in the middle of a concert, go to the concert with a sign, or wait until the end of the tour. If you wait it could be too late. That one is out. Calling him is risky because he might not pick up. Looks like you're taking a sign to the concert. The soonest concert was in one week so you got on a flight to Las Angeles, California from Sidney, Australia. You got in for free of course, you are his wife after all. The sign you made said "Calum, I thought I'd let you know that we're pregnant!" You were standing in the third row, that's as close as you could get on such short notice.

Towards the middle of the concert you held up the sign. Calum not noticing you before just chuckled, thinking it was a fan, when he saw it. Then as you put down the sign he saw that it wasn't a fan but you. He froze instantly interrupting the concert. Lucas walked over to him and asked what was up and he only pointed to your sign. Luke was astounded too. Finally Calum was able to speak and into the microphone he announced it saying, "Hey guys sorry about that, but it seems that I have some pretty big news. So all of you probably know my Wife Y/n, Well I haven't seen her since the tour began. However, she is here tonight with some pretty big news... "He paused motioning you have onto the stage with him. As you were assisted up onto the stage you walked over to cal and hugged him. You held up the sign and the camera zoomed in. "We're having a BABY!" You both shouted joyfully. The crowd cheered for a while.
__________________________

After the concert Cal caught you back stage.
"Y/n how did this happen, when did this happen?!" Calum said. "Did you cheat on me?!" He suddenly became serious.
"God no cal, I didn't cheat on you. It's yours. Remember the night before you left for tour... Yeah well congratulations! you're happy right?!"

"Y/n how could I not be happy! I'm going to be a dad! I'm sorry that you have to go through this when I'm on tour though. Don't worry we'll make it work. I can fly back and forth when I have free time." he continued to ramble on then you interrupt him but kissing him.
"Cal, we'll make it work together. I love you so much. Just remember, now you're stuck with me."
"I wouldn't have it any other way!"

__________________________
A/n
Hey guys. I know this was kinda sloppy and rushed. I didn't really know how to write it as I've never experienced it. Lol. Please let me know what you think in the comments! Let me know how I can improve it! Vote If you liked it and add it to your library for more to come!!! I love you all so much! Don't forget to drop other imagine ideas in the comments all ideas are credited! 💙💙