Skype call

Every night while he's on tour, your boyfriend of about a year now, skypes you and tells you all about his day. You wake up from a dead sleep only to hear your phone ringing. You grab the phone and notice the time. It's 2:33 am. Ashton probably forgot about the time difference again. You accept the Skype call and you see his smiley face.
"Hey ash how was your day?" You said groggily.
"My day was pretty good but it could have been better y/n. I miss you so much." He said.
"I know I miss you too! We will be together again soon though."
"Look Y/n I love you so much that there aren't any word to even describe it."
Just then the doorbell rang. You walked downstairs with your phone in your hand and opened the door. You see Ashton on the door stoop kneeling on one knee.
"Y/n, I can't use any word accept these. Marry me!? I will spend the rest of our lives trying to show you exactly how much I do love you! Please y/n make me the happiest man alive?" He said with a tear running down his cheek.
"Oh my god! Ashton. Yes! Of course I will marry you. I love you so much. Wait why are you here?"
"Because y/n I couldn't spend another night without asking you." He said jumping up to his feet and embracing you.
"When do you fly back?" You asked him.
"Tomorrow morning."
"Shall we go upstairs?" you asked taking him by the hand.
" As soon as you slip this shiny diamond ring with your name on it onto your finger."
"Quoting your own lyrics now are we? Let's go." You looked into his eyes. "I really do love you Ash!"
"I know. I love you too!" Let's go to sleep."
You both walked upstairs and crawled under the covers. He wrapped his arms around you and kisses your shoulder. You both dozed off into a first very peaceful night together of many to come.

A/n

Hey guys so I know that was really kinda cheesy! It was fun to wright though! Please vote and add to your library for more to come. Be sure to comment any ideas you have for future imagines! All ideas will be credited just so you know. I love you all so much!