Meeting Holomyth

Y/N POV

Calli: My name is Calliope Mori. Nice to meet you.

Y/N: Calliope...Mori?

I held my head as it was throbbing in pain.

Y/N: Where...am I? I got hit by that car...then I'm here...

Calli: Yes...you did get hit by a car...that's why I brought you here. As for what this place is, it's Holomyth HQ.

Y/N: Holomyth HQ? What's Holomyth?

Gura: Holomyth is a group of virtual YouTuber or Vtubers for short who stream to entertain the people.

Y/N: Virtual Youtubers?

Calli: I'm the first member of Holomyth. Calliope Mori, a grim reaper.

Gura: I'm the fourth member of Holomyth. Gawr Gura, a shark vtuber. Over 9,000 years old.

Y/N: G-Grim reaper...? 9-9,000...? I...see...

Calli: The rest are outside.

Gura: Let's meet them!

Gura grabbed my hand and proceeded to drag me until Calli put her hand in front of her,

Calli: I think we should let Y/N go at his own pace, Gura. He seems to not be taking this in very quickly.

Gura let's go of my hand.

Y/N: I'm...uh...fine...let's go meet the others.

They showed me the way out and right outside the Holomyth HQ was 3 other girls.

When they noticed I was there, they all walked towards me.

???: Finally awake, huh?

The blond girl spoke.

Y/N: How long was I asleep for?

???: Not as long as you might think. Only a couple days.

The girl with black hair was the one who answered my question.

Y/N: A Couple days...A COUPLE DAYS?!

Calli: It's lucky to be out for only a couple of days, considering the hit you took from that car.

I remember to big impact I took after pushing Riko away.

Y/N: I...suppose you're right...

???: Now that that's out of the way, I'm the 2nd Holomyth member. Kiara Takanashi. I'm a Phoenix.

Y/N: A Phoenix?

???: I'm Ninomae Ina'nis and I'm the 3rd member of Holomyth. Unlike Kiara, Gura, and Calli, I'm human.

Y/N thoughts: Human...with tentacles...? Am I crazy.

Y/N: My mind is playing tricks on me. My mind is play tricks on me. Yes. That's it. It's only my mind.

Ina: Are you ok?

Y/N: Y-yes. I'm alright...I think...

???: I'm the 5th and last member of Holomyth. Amelia Watson, the number 1 detective of Hololive.

Y/N: You're...actually normal...

My life went from boring to strange.

Y/N: Now that you all introduced, yourselves, I guess I should introduce myself back. I'm Y/N L/N. I'm 17 years old and am a senior high school student.

After our introductions, I talked with the five Holomyth members. Kiara is very enthusiastic. She seems to be a bit too energetic and chaotic, but very friendly. She may have an interesting appearance but she seems gentle and down to earth. But she does a lot of lame puns and dad jokes. Gura is friendly and likable but she is a bit on the dumb side. She can also be lazy. But despite this, she is quite clever. Amelia is an eccentric, kind, supportive, and sweet. But she likes to joke around a lot and does a lot of lewd remarks. Last...is Calliope. She may be a grim reaper, but she is very kind and sweet. Her favorite weapon is the scythe, quite obviously as she has one with her right now. She nicknamed her scythe "Ricky". While Calli may be kind and sweet, she can sometimes be an airhead and forgetful. I stared at the ground, deep in thought.

Y/N thoughts: I feel like I've been here before, but I don't know when I've been here and I don't know why I was here. And then there was that black void where I've vaguely seen Calli. I'm pretty sure I was supposed to die in that accident...yet I'm here right now, talking to these Holomyth members. Am I really just lucky to survive that accident...or is it...something else...?

Ina: Hey Y/N? Are you ok? You seem to be thinking very hard about something.

Y/N: Huh? Oh, I'm fine. I was just deep in thought.

Amelia: About what?

Y/N: It's...nothing important.

I jumped when my phone began ringing. I frantically got out my phone and saw that Riko was calling me.

I answered my phone.

Y/N: H-Hello?

Riko: Y/N?!?! I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CALL YOU FOR THE LAST TWO DAYS!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!

Y/N: C-Calm down, Riko, I'm O-

Riko: CALM DOWN!?!? YOU WERE HIT BY A CAR AND THEN A STRANGE PINK HAIRED GIRL TOOK YOU SOMEWHERE!!! EVERYONE IS WORRIED!!!

Y/N: I'm ok, Riko...I'm...alive, ain't I?

Riko: I...suppose that's true. But still...that car...hit you very hard...it has to be a miracle you're alive after that.

Y/N thoughts: A miracle...is that really the case? I can't...shake this feeling...that I was supposed to die during that car accident...

Y/N: I'll be on my way home soon here. Just hang tight

Riko: O-Ok...I'm just relieved to know you're alright.

I clicked end call and just stayed like that for a minute.

Y/N: I suppose it is about time to head home. After being here for a couple days.

Kiara: Already?

Y/N: My friends and family are worried about me so I think it's the best option to go and show them I'm fine. Thank you app for your hospitality.

Calli: Will you come visit sometime?

I looked at Calli.

Y/N: Of course, Calli. I had fun talking to you all.

I waved at the girls.

Y/N: See you again sometime...Kiara, Ina, Gura, Amelia...Calli...

I began walking away from them.

Calli: See you again...sometime...

Y/N thoughts: Holomyth...what an interesting bunch...I'll definitely see you all again. My life...has changed all because of one grim reaper...but what connection do I have with her...did she save me or was I just lucky...so many questions I don't know the answers too. See you soon...Calli...

To be continued