New Years

Y/N POV

A week has passed since that Christmas party. When I told Calli I love her ...and when she told me that she loves me. Those are the words we spoke to each other...because Ame forced us to speaking our true feelings. When I see Ame again, I need to tell her thanks.

Calli: Hey, Y/N?

Turning around, I see Calli walking towards me.

Y/N: Hey, Calli?

It's about 8:30 pm so me and Calli decided to visit the shrine for New Years. When she caught up to me, we started walking towards the shrine. When we got to the shrine, I saw Ina there as well. When we got close,  she noticed us.

Ina: Oh, hey, Calli? Hey, Y/N?

Y/N: Hey, Ina? What are you doing here?

Ina: Just visiting the shrine. Same as you.

Calli: Where's Ame, Kiara, and Gura? I don't seem them anywhere.

Ina: They're probably in a crowd somewhere. There are food stands everywhere

Y/N: How hard could it be to spot a shark? If you find a tail in a crowd, you find Gura. Ame and Kiara unfortunately isn't that easy though.

Ina: We'll run into each other eventually.

Y/N: Ina, that's exactly what I'm worried about. The reason I think we'll run into each other is because one of the might be getting into some trouble.

Ina: I'm sure they're fiiiine...they're probably just at a food stand getting food.

Calli: Let's hope that's all.

Gura: I'm baaaaaack!

We saw Gura running towards us with food in her hand.

Ina: Told you there isn't anything to worry-

Suddenly Gura fell and all the food landed on Ina.

Ina:...about...

Me and Calli held back laughing as Gura apologized to Ina.

Y/N: So...Ina? Heh...what were you saying.

Ina: Shut up, Y/N!

Y/N: I'm sorry....Ahahahahah.

I couldn't hold back my laugh anymore,

Ina: Y/N?!

Y/N: I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

Ina: Great start to a new year...

Calli: It's not that bad.

Ina went to go wash off all the food off her and we found Kiara and Ame soon after. After we met up with them, we prayed at the shrine. The night went on, we parted with Ina, Kiara, Ame, and Gura so me and Calli got some alone time.

Calli; Hey Y/N?

Y/N: what is it, Calli?

Calli: What did you pray for at the shrine?

Y/N: What I prayed for? I prayed...that we'll always be together...forever.