Still Mad

Scott was still mad at Mitch for not listening to him. He wouldn't even talk to him for only two minutes. One thing Mitch didn't understand is why Scott took the strike for Mitch. He couldn't bring himself to thinking why he would if he's mad.

A lot of times, Mitch would sit in the corner of the room singing to himself.

Scott would often drive off to Kirstie's house, forgetting she has left for a while. Scott almost thought of throwing rocks and eggs at Travis's door. Since he realized Travis was still waiting in jail for someone to bust him out or trial.

Mitch thought of the words that Scott sang to him. He kept on thinking of the words
How shall I win back your heart which was mine.
He kept on repeating the words in his head. I messed up. I screwed up my relationship. He thought. Does he still love me? He has to love me if he took the shot for me. Mitch ran to the living room, thinking Scott would be there. Sadly, he wasn't. Mitch stomped his foot to the ground. "Damn it!" He yelled. He ran outside trying to look for him.

***

Later that night, Scott went home and didn't see Mitch in the living room, the kitchen, the bathroom, or his bedroom. "Mitch! Where are you? I want to talk to you. Look, I'm sorry, I treated you that way... I...I still remember you." A tear rolled down Scott's face, as he pressed his back on the wall, sliding down to cry in his knees, the same way he did when Mitch didn't remember him. Scott picked up his phone and dialed him up. It was voicemail.

Scott went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of Chardonnay. No way was he going to want to remember this now.

About and hour later, his phone was ringing. The same ringtone he had given Mitch. Of course, he answered it and he heard Mitch's voice, so happy to finally hear his voice again.

Mitch: Come down here at the beach, now. You'll need to see this. Where something fancy. Be here in less than 10 minutes. Hurry up!
Scott: What do yo-

Mitch hung up on Scott, not even giving Scott a chance to talk. Scott got ready, expecting a dinner, why at the beach? Scott put Beyoncé songs on the radio. How he loved them, just as much as Mitch. As soon as he jumped out of the car, he saw Mitch sitting beside a tree, not noticing Scott, and staring at the stars. There were lights and Mitch was sitting on a picnic blanket with some wine and a very fancy chicken dinner.

When Mitch finally noticed Scott, he got up and said, "I'm sorry."

Scott replied, "It's okay. You didn't know it was wrong," and hugged him tightly. Mitch buried his face in Scott's chest. The hug lasted for about two minutes. Afterwards, they sat down and ate, talking about songs for a few hours while a man kept playing the violin right next to them. They were talking all night.

"Scott, it's one o'clock!"

"Wow, we've been here that long? It only felt like 30 minutes."

"Yea well we better go now." Mitch got up signaling Scott to get up and help clean up. Scott didn't budge. Instead he pulled on Mitch's hand and leaned him closer to him for a kiss, the kiss they didn't finish on their anniversary.

MUST READ BELOW!!!
********************************
Okay, that was the end. If you want the sequel,vote, privately message me or comment. Thank you for the reads!