Problems

IgnitoSecret helped out with this part. Another shoutout!

******************************

"What is going on here?"

"What's wrong with kissing your boyfriend?"

"Whoa, your BOYFRIEND?!?!?!?" I am your boyfriend."

"Travis! Get out of my house! I never want to see you again." Scott yelled. "Mitch get over here!" Mitch panicked and did it anyway. "Are you okay?"

"Yea I was fine. I love this guy, I want to live with this guy."

"No, he is a bad man. I know you don't remember, but he is way too over protective. He nearly killed me while I was trying to just touch you. He locked you in your room while he was gone for five minutes. He made you stay with him for five months on a three month cruise!"

"But I don't think this time, he will-"

"No! You can't date him."

Travis interrupted,"Don't listen to him Mitch. He was the one doing all those things."

"No I wasn't! I said to get out!"

Travis walked out the door furiously. Mitch looked back at Scott, frowning and shaking his head. "How could you, be my boyfriend? I don't even know you. You...you...you stranger!"

He ran towards the door. Before he could exit, Kirstie was at the door.

"Whoa! Why are you such in a hurry?" She said.

"Kirstie, he lost his memory, he doesn't know me, all he wants right now is Travis."

"Hold up, TRAVIS?!? You hate him, Mitch."

Mitch didn't speak, all he thought of was Travis. Kirstie wanted to congratulate 'Scomiche' for their one year anniversary, but it has turned into a disaster.