Run to You

Scott wasn't doing very well. Mitch and Kirstie have now brought him to the hospital and his heart was still beating steadily. The heart monitor was still showing a positive result on Scott, which calmed Mitch down just a little bit.

Three days later...

Scott was still in the hospital and Mitch was starting to get worried. The doctors had only sent him out a couple times for new experiments of treatment. Mitch was silently praying to himself, "Please let Scott live. I can't be on this world without him. He made a sacrifice to save me. It was a selfless act of kindness, he deserves to live." Mitch could be gone from the hospital if he wanted to and leave Scott alone, but Scott was his sunshine that Mitch needed, otherwise being left alone in his world of darkness.

Mitch sat next to Scott the whole time. Mitch was praying next to him, ending his prayer with a song. He sang,

I will break down the gates of heaven,

a thousand Angels stand waiting for me.

Oh take my heart and I'll lay down my weapons,

Break my shackles to set me free.

I'll run, I'll run, I'll run to you.(Full song in media)

At that moment, Mitch heard another voice from the bed next to him. Scott was singing his part of the song creating harmony. Scott sang solo,

I've been settling scores, I've been fighting so long,

But I've lost your war, and our kingdom is gone,

How shall I win back your heart which was mine.

I have broken bones and tattered clothes, I've run out of time.

Mitch jumped on Scott, embracing him with a tight hug. Mitch cried,"Scott! I am so so so so so glad that your alive! I'm also so sorry that you had to go through all that because of me."

"Yea, it was a lot to go through," Scott said with a frown without making eye contact with Mitch.

"What's wrong sweetie? Are you okay?" Mitch asked worried.

"It's just... You didn't listen to me! I told you not to be with Travis, and you didn't listen!" Scott yelled. Mitch was surprised to see Scott so mad.

"Well, I'm sorry, but I'm here now! Sweetie, it's alright, I'm here for you. Nothing else bad happened!"

"Uh, yes, something bad did happen! Because of you mating with Travis again, he hurt Kirstie, and me, and to top it all of we broke up the band!" Scott was so mad at Mitch, he couldn't even think straight, due to some pain distracting him.

Mitch gasped and tried to think straight again. Mitch had the same pain as Scott. "What? You broke up the band? Why?"

Scott answered,"I'll explain what happened later. I'm still mad at you though."