𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘺𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 (𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦)

- time skip, nearly two days later-

"mari, wake up."

the plum haired girl groaned, turning back around. the younger twin sighed, glancing over at asahi. "and i thought you were stubborn." he sighed. his brother rolled his eyes as he strolled over to the young  girl who slept on the bed. he bent down to its level, eyeing the girl menacingly.

"you just gotta be a little aggressive." he snickered, plucking the back of the girl's neck. "otherwise, she won't wake up." he added, watching her spring up. amari whined as she whipped her head over to her older cousin. 

"i wanted to sleep!"

"you can sleep until we get to the next village." the older twin stated, standing up. "lunamon, kudamon, and kotemon came back with some leads." he informed. the dark skinned girl hummed, stretching her body before getting out of the bed. "where are they?" she asked her cousins. 

"they're outside." yuzuru stated before turning around. "from what they had told us, we have to get to the location before sundown." he said. the older twin nodded, strolling over to the doorway. "we can't relax here in one spot forever." he said. "we gotta find everyone else." he added. his younger brother nodded his head.

"meet us outside when you're ready." he said as he walked out of the room, his brother trailing closely behind him. amari sighed as she stretched once more, standing up from the bed she once laid on. 

"i should go thank that gladimon for letting us stay here." she whispered, walking out of the room. her golden brown eyes wandered around in search of the digimon in question.

"gladimon!"

"in here, little miss!" a small voice exclaimed from the dining area. the girl hummed as she strolled in the dining room, laying her eyes at the small gladiator-like digimon in front of her. "good morning." amari greeted, giving him a small smile. the silver digimon nodded at her. "taking off already?" he asked, tilting his head. "yes, we are." she stated. "thank you so much for taking us in." she mused. "it was no problem, little miss!" gladimon hummed, waving a hand at her. "i hope you find your friends soon!" he added. the young girl nodded her head as she turned around and walking towards the front door, opening it and closing it behind her.

"there you are, sleeping beauty!" the rabbit like digimon exclaimed, hopping into her tamer's arms. "how'd you sleep?" she asked, looking up at amari. the girl whined softly, eyeing asahi. "it was fine until someone woke me up." she complained. the older twin rolled his eyes at her. "it was the only way for you to get up." he stated, glancing down at the ferret-like digimon that wrapped around his neck. "what'd you find out from the locals, kudamon?" he asked. the white digimon cleared his throat.

" a divermon is wiling to help us." he stated. "he's waiting for us near a small pond near this village." he added. kotemon nodded his head, pointing at the direction the had went. "it's over in that direction." he informed. yuzuru nodded his head, glancing at his relatives.

"let's go." he said, walking ahead. everyone behind him had followed him closely. asahi chuckled, earning a stare from his cousin. "what's up?" she asked, tilting her head. the older brother looked down at her with a small smile.

"it's like a road trip." he joked, earning a groan from his brother. "please don't compare it to that." he said. "i'm gonna start thinking about our trip to kyoto if you do that." he muttered. asahi chuckled at him. 

"the one where we had to go back home because you ended up getting food poisoning?"

"the exact one."

-slight time skip-

"well, lookie here!" a blue and white digimon said, watching a band of plum haired kids walk towards him. his green eyes wandered towards the white digimon around asahi's neck. "these your partners?" he asked, tilting his head. kudamon nodded his head. "they are." he stated. the masked digimon stopped in front of him, eyes wandering between the divermon and the pond behind him. "so, you can help us find the rest of our team?" he asked. "or at have some cover until they find us?" he added. the aquatic digimon nodded, giving the masked digimon a big grin.

"hop in and i'll see what i can do!" he said happily before turning around and diving into the body of water behind him. the twins blinked, looking up at each other.

"does he know that we have to breath?" asahi asked, pointing down at the pond. his brother hummed, eyes wandering down at the body of water. "he's coming back up." he stated, watching the blue creature resurface. divermon looked at the humans and digimon with worried eyes. "what's wrong?" he asked, tilting his head. kudamon hopped off of his tamer's neck, strolling over to the aquatic digimon.

"there's a small problem."

"this is a big problem, kudamon." the older twin pointed out, earning an elbow jab from yuzuru. 

"what's the problem?" divermon asked. the female tenya bent down to the digimon's height. "we need be able to breath." she stated. the blue digimon scrunched up his face in confusion. "what do you mean?" he asked. "the water is breathable!" he exclaimed. the girl shook her head. 

"maybe to you." she started, putting a finger in the water. "but to us, we have to be able to-" she paused, pulling her finger out of the water. "my finger's not wet..." she murmured, furrowing her eyebrows. her cousins blinked at her in awe.

"mari, water gets you wet.."

"i know that!" the girl blurted out, looking back at her relatives. "but my finger isn't wet!" she exclaimed, looking back at the water. without hesitation, the female tamer placed lunamon down on the ground.

"amari, what are you doing?" the moon-inspired digimon asked, watching her tamer hop in to the water. the plum haired girl took a deep breath, diving her head into the water. yuzuru frowned, wondering what was currently going through his young cousin's head. 

"you think she has heatstroke?" asahi whispered, leaning closer to his brother. 

"she's coming back up!" kotemon exclaimed, watching amari resurface. 

"yuzu, touch my hair!" the girl blurted out to her cousin. the younger twin sighed, bending down and touching the girl's surprisingly dry hair. his dark green eyes widened, retracting his hand away from her violet locks. "she's right..." he whispered.

"lemme see!" his older brother yelled, kneeling down next to him and placing a hand on her hair. "no way.." he muttered, retracting his hand back as well. the little girl smiled widely, looking over at divermon. 

"lead the way, divermon!" she chirped before submerging back into the mysterious waters.

_____________________________________

ahhhhhhh

i kinda like this chapter!

but tell me what you all think!