𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦: 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴

"mega barrage!" the machine mega exclaimed as he aimed his missiles at the reaper agent. the shimmering digimon frowned as the various missiles didn't damage the creature in front of them. "that didn't do anything!" she shouted, earning a nod from sakuyamon. "it didn't even make a dent!" rika had shouted. 

"terriermon, what's happening?" henry asked his digimon partner. "we're out of ammo!" the terriermon side of megagargomon exclaimed. "and not that it matters but our last attack did as much damage as a water balloon!" he added.

"i have an idea." justimon spoke, gaining the fox digimon's attention. 

"cyberdramon." the brown haired boy within the digimon started, earning an approving grunt from his partner. dianamon watched as the hero digimon's right arm transformed into a laser blade. amari's brown eyes widened as she saw another premonition. she shook her head incredulously from inside dianamon. 

"you can't be serious..." the girl whispered loud enough for justimon to hear. the moon digimon watched as justismon turned his head over to her. he knew that she took a glimpse into the not so distant future. and he also knew that she wouldn't be able to convince him out of his decision. 

"dead serious." the boy inside justimon said. the plum haired girl frowned at his words before looking away. 

"sakuyamon," dianamon started, gaining the fox digimon's attention. "we need you send all your power into justimon's blade." she said as her pink eyes wandered over to her. the red haired tamer within the shaman digimon purple eyes widened at her words. "are you two crazy?!" she yelled. "ryo, has the fighting gone to your head or something?!" she continued. "the force of it could kill the both of you!" she warned, looking over at the hero digimon. 

"it's a chance i'm willing to take, rika." the brown haired boy stated. "we tried everything else and we haven't even landed a scratch." he added. "but with the combined forces of your strength and our blade, we'll give the d-reaper really something to howl about." he said. rika frowned at his words.

"or you could die." she pouted. "ever think about that, hot shot?"

"well then, it'll be one less person to poke fun at you." ryo said. "right, pumpkin?"

"you big twerp." the redhead murmured softly as tears streamed down her face. "you're just doing this all to impress me, aren't you?" she asked. "so, is it working or not?" ryo smiled. the plum haired girl in dianamon rolled her eyes and cleared her throat.

"enough of the lovey-dovey stuff." she said, feigning a gag. "it's making me sick."

the brown haired boy chuckled at his friend's words before looking over at sakuyamon. "come on, sakuyamon." he started, raising his sword arm up. "it's now or never!" he exclaimed. 

"rika, you sure?" the renamon side of the shaman digimon asked, earning a nod from her tamer. "ryo may be out of his pompous mind, but he's also right." she stated. "it's the only chance we have of destroying that thing." she finished. the shimmering white digimon watched as sakuyamon swung her staff, leaving trails of cherry blossom petals after each swing. 

"all the power of my body," the fox digimon started. "my soul, my mind...i now send to you." she said. "all the strength within my heart, my spirit to you i give to you." she finished. the moon digimon glanced over at the hero digimon.

"you sure about this, ryo?" she asked, watching justimon nod his head. "of course i'm sure." he said. "and even if i wasn't, i wouldn't be able to get myself out of this." he stated. dianamon hummed softly as she watched all of sakuyamon's exerted energy float towards him. the young girl inside the exalted digimon smiled softly and nodded her head.