chapter 18 the madness never ends

*time skips*

thoughts

YELLING

Normal speech and or narration

*action*

whispering

Austin P.O.V

after calming Blake I was with her in my room  to let me start to tell her the whole me then just some lie/alibi 

Austin: right so let's get on with this my name is Austin like I said but I also go by the rank commander with the name amo or ao depending on person or what they fell like calling me anyway I lead a group know as the IDF and what you probably saw was a previous battle or a dream/nightmare I had but anyway reason why I was here was a miscalculation but now that I'm here I trying to help you guy's deal with the Grimm and as to why I act strange and don't know how to explain is because I have knowledge that can be empty or meaningless unless you deep enough in to it also I guess you can put it as well as timeline I know what happens and I can't say it at all to you due to 2 reason's 1 if I say it may not happen or 2 timeline collapse and this who dimension collapse and despair like it never happened in the first place so with that out of the way . . . wait I forgot to also explain most of this might also not make sense and might break you mentally and trust it has happen before if you forgotten due to me removing that moment or having my armor explain better then I could that help's it make sense or clarify  and I reallies I might be repeating my self because I can't for the life of me figure out how to tell you and probably this was pointless because it not wrapping around that head of yours's making me sound like a talking to a wall *I stare at her only to see her eyes look like this *

Austin: right *sigh* what the hell  this why I should have had her stay at the ship but no i had to take her with becuase i was just playing to talk to someone it's like die hard all over agian let her join I thought it would be fine I thought yet...

Austin: right *sigh* what the hell  this why I should have had her stay at the ship but no i had to take her with becuase i was just playing to talk to someone it's like die hard all over agian let her join I thought it would be fine I thought yet here I am with a mind broken Blake and me talking to myself becuase I can't for the life of me figure what the hell to do with out fucking mySELF OVER *I slam my fist into a wall cause it it to blow my wrist up* AND I NOW FUCKING BROKE MY HAND  I am lucky it was just my wrist then that time with the fucking boartusk at port class

Blake: wait I thought you killed it with a bullet

Austin: *i jump on the celling * HOW ARE YOU OK AFTER I MENTION THAT OUT OF ALL THE THING'S TO *sighs* nvm since your ok now I failed killing it with a bullet I was trying to see if I could and failed so instead of leaving it alive and kill I hurt myself or other words I punched to hard it you see I have the strength of a demigod but it back fires literally if I went full force what happen to my hand would be my whole side from my central chest to where it started pretty much a instant kill if it whernt for Horus Adelia and the other armor I would be fubar or fucked beyond recognition same with speed and stopping time you already knew the time just not my speed/strength also got a stand that if i called it would punch me if i look at a mirror or someone who has sin to prove it TEN THOUSAND SINS *I get sent to a wall and rapidly punch by my stand and fall to the ground*