Taken.

Kenai sighed as he settled on his bed, finally, it had taken him all day but the packing was over, now he could relax a little, he leaned back and closed his eyes.

This was his first year of college, the same one where his family had attended for decades, his older brothers, Sitka and Denahi, were already studying there.

He wasn't as good as them though, as both were taller, stronger, and beefier than him, and they were better at school, with excellent grades and praises from teachers, and many friends.

Kenai sighed, it will be difficult, he had to fill big shoes, trying to relax wasn't as easy as it sounds, the constant thoughts of him not being good enough were there, he was frustrated.

He stood up and sobbed his back.

"Why am I like this?" as he asked, his phone began to ring, he grabbed it and looked at the number. "Denahi" his brother had sent him a message.

"Come outside, now"

"Why" he texted back

"Just come outside"

"Of course, you don't help me unpack but you want me to follow orders!" he angry thought.

He got up from bed with all his strength possible.

"Here we go"

He went outside.

"I'm out, where are you?" texted Denahi, he looked around but there was no one. "If this is a prank you'll pay"

He then felt a bag covering his head.

"What..."

He was lifted from the ground by strong arms.

"Stop it! What the hell?"

Then he felt movement like he was carried away

"Hey! Where are you taking me?!'

"You'll see," said a familiar voice.

"Denahi?"

But nobody responded he tried to free himself by moving swiftly, yet the hands holding him were stronger.

He tried to breathe, at less the bag allowed him to.

He heard a door opening, more steps, and finally, they returned him to the floor.

"Okay, the joke's over!"

They took the bag off.

"We're just getting started"

He was blind by the light.

"Where am I?

"Somewhere special"

When his eyes adapted to the light, he saw he was in a room, with seven boys behind him, and Denahi was with them; his brother was wearing a white shirt with a blue jacket, azure jeans, and cerulean sports shoes.

"Denahi? what's going on?"

"A familiar tradition little brother"

"What do you mean?"

"You see Kenai, our family has been studying here for decades, right?"

"Yes"

"Well, only the bravest and toughest can study here, so every year a new member of the family enters, he needs to go through a series of trials to prove his strength"

"Why I believe this isn't good"

"Because these trials will push you to your limit," said another voice, coming from the front, Kenai looked and saw Atka, an old friend of the family.

"And if I say no?" Kenai asked.

"You will disappoint all your family, and everyone will bully you for the rest of the year, and the next to come"

"And you don't want that right?"

Kenai shallowed

"Sitka and Denahi went through it?" he asked.

"Yeah, they did" Atka responded.

Maybe this was his chance to prove himself, if he completed the trials better than his brothers, he could prove he was worthy.

He gathered his courage.

"Fine, I'll do it"

Denahi smiled.

"Excellent, here's your uniform" Denahi put out of his pocket a tiny and pink speedo.

"What?... No!" Kenai screamed when he saw the clothe.

"Oh yes, this is your uniform and you will wear it!" Denahi demanded.

"You have to be kidding me!"

"Nope"

Kenai frowned.

"As a part of the trials, you must wear them as your only cloth" Atka informed.

"Ok" Kenai accepted feeling defeated.

"Denahi take him to the changing room unless he wants to change here" Atka ordered with a malicious smile.

"NO!" Kenai cried in fear.

Everyone laughed.

"Come little brother, I show you were to change"

Kenai sighed and followed Denahi.

Outside they met with another familiar face

"Sitka!'

Kenai couldn't hold himself as he hugged his brother.

"Hello little brother"

"Sitka, this is insane! They want me to wear a speedo!"

"Oh yes, the speedo"

Kenai walked away from a little

"You knew?"

"Yeah, it's been a tradition"

Kenai's jaw dropped.

"Let's get moving" Sitka commanded.

And so the three brothers walked down the hall.