The Walk of a Thousand Tears

Kenai was ashamed; bad enough was to be half-naked in front of your older brothers, but been half-naked in front of a stranger was worse.

He had just met Tug a few moments ago, not even an hour. Now Tug sees him without clothes. Kenai felt unable to watch him eye to eye because the embarrassment was too high; he wished for anything to cover himself.

However, Tug gave him an understanding smile.

"No worries; I understand that is too much."

"How do you know?"

"I have my initiation; everyone on this house did."

Tug let the younger one shoulders free and instead surrounded him with one arm.

Kenai looked around.

"Everyone?"

"Yes, everyone in the room we are heading."

"That doesn't make me feel better."

"Don't be afraid all of us were humiliated at one point,

is practically normal in this house."

Kenai sighed and looked at his pink speedo.

"And you all wear this?"

"Hahaha, of course not, we were fully clothed; you are the first one to go through the initiation like that" he pointed at the underwear.

"Then why I must do it in this? And why pink?"

"I dunno, Denahi choose it."

"Typical Denahi."

"On the bright side, your ceremony will be one to remember; no one will forget your look."

"But I don't want to."

"Too bad little brother, we're here."

Denahi was waiting for them at the main door

"Hello, lover boy."

Kenai just looked at him with mad eyes.

"That's enough, Tug; I'll take him from here" Tug nodded and gave Kenai a pat on the back. "Good luck" then he entered the room, leaving both brothers alone.

Denahi had his hands behind his back as he was circling Kenai.

"Relax, Kenai; it will be fun, not for you, though."

"You seem to be enjoying this way too much, and also, this was your idea!?" Kenai pointed at the speedo with both hands.

"When can I get the chance to see my little brother with a pink speedo?"

Kenai glared at him with anger.

"And to make this even funnier... TADAH!"

Before Kenai could know it, Denahi had tossed both arms around him, placing a crown made of flowers around his head.

"Denahi!"

"I hereby award you with this, the crown of shame!"

"You are gonna pay for this dog's breath!"

"No I don't think so" Denahi added as he patted him on the head. Kenai closed his eyes when his brother's hand touched his head.

"Okay, time to get going."

Denahi grabbed one of his arms.

With nothing more he could do, Kenai stuck out his tongue.

Denahi laughed at his little brother, with his free hand opened the door.