Pep Talk

Denahi was now in the cleaning room, singing while drying Kenai's speedo with a dryer.

"You are enjoying a little too much little wolf" he hears Sitka behind him

"Oh hi big bro, I thought you were going to the ceremony; I think Kenai missed you"

"I'm sure he did'

"Then why didn't show up?"

"I didn't want to be around while you torture him"

"Come on, I'm not torturing him, I care for him as much as you do"

"I know you care, but sometimes your fun is too much for him"

"He can handle it, he's doing fine, we even gave him a break"

"You did?"

"Yeah, he's waiting at the bathroom on the second floor"

"How is he doing?"

"I told you he's fine, he completed three trials already," he said waving the now dry speedo.

"Denahi..."

"Is this or making him go full naked around"

"No, tell" Denahi laughed as he walked out of the bathroom.

"I'll tell him you say hi"

"Wait, I'll take it to him"

"You will?"

"Yes, I want to see him"

With that Sitka took the speedo and walked to the bathroom, Denahi just shrugged, which gave him more time to plan the next trial.

Kenai was still waiting on the shower, sitting on the ground with his eyes closed, resting a little from all the night's emotions.

"Come on Sitka, where are you?" At that moment he heard the door opened, he raised his head.

"It's me' Sitka assured him.

Kenai opened his eyes and put on his feet.

"Sitka?" For the first time since the trials began, Kenai felt happy and hopeful, but he quickly felt shame because he was naked. "Please don't open the curtain"

'Kenai it's nothing that I haven't seen before"

"Ok, but please, close the door"

Kenai took a deep breath before opened the curtain he had to admit, he felt more secure with Sitka than Denahi. His older brother smiled kindly at him.

"I think we can take this off," he said removing the flower crown from him.

"Thanks, Sitka"

"And I believe this is yours" he added giving him the speedo, Kenai grabbed it and quickly wore it to cover his nakedness. "I wouldn't believe to see you wear a pink speedo this quickly"

Kthei blushed.

"This has to be the worst clothe I have ever worn!"

"Yes, but at least you're wearing something"

"Is easy for you to say, look at your fancy clothes, I'll never see you in this state" He pointed to himself.

" I once was where you stand now, you know that right?'

"Yeah, I know"

"Come here" he hugged him.

Kenai surrounded his big brother with both arms and placed his head on his chest.

"Sorry big bro, it been a rough night"

"No worries little brother" Sitka sit him on the toilet, and playfully rubbed his head. "Denahi told me you completed three tasks already"

"Really? it felt like I did mIre!'' Sitka laughed.

"You got this, just some more trials, and is over"

"I will try"

"You can do this, I believe in you"

"Thanks, Sitka

But Kenai looked down again, so Sitka knew he had to go further, he put Kenai on his feet by grabbing him from one arm.

"Hey!"

"There's something you have to see" Sitka gently placed him in front of a mirror.

It was big enough to reflect until Kenai's belly buttom.

at first sight, Kenai looked away, ashamed of seen his big brother full clothed while he was nearly naked.

"So Kenai tell, what do you see?"

"Me in a ridiculous outfit"

"Yeah that too hehe"

"Not funny" Sitka smiled patting him on the back "Come on, look carefully"

"You are dressed?"

"Well... Yeah, but that's not the point"

"Then what?"

"Look at your eyes Kenai"

Kenai looked in the mirror truly this time.

"Okay, what I'm supposed to see?"

Sitka sighed.

"Fine, if you can't see what I see, I'll have to tell you, just don't look away"

"Ok"

Sitka placed both hands on Kenai's shoulders, Kenai looked in the mirror.

"What I see is a strong young man, who has, and will, endure a lot of stuff this night, but despite the tough times" with a hand he lifted Kenai's chin "He keeps his face up because he's so strong, that I feel lucky to call him my brother"

Kenai teared up.

"Hey, no need to cry" Siwrappedid as he wraped his brother.

'It's not that. It was the most beautiful thing anyone ever said to me"

"Well, that's why I'm your big bro" Kenai smiled and hide his face in his brother's chest. "Don't be afraid Kenai, just some more trials and it's over"

"I know"

"And someone's waiting for you at home"

Kenai smiled, the thought of his little brother reassured him even more, he had to be the Kenai Koda call to scare the monsters of the closet.

And also he felt extremely lucky Koda wasn't there, he didn't think he could endure all of the trials if his little brother was watching. Koda trusted him more than anyone, he didn't want to dissapointed him.

"He would never be disappointed in you, he adores you," Sitka said like he could read his mind.

"Well, but he has never seen me like this, neither walking down a hall while I get slapped on my butt, or dancing like an idiot, or freezing because my underwear is filled with ice"

"Oh, and there's more to come"

"Oh no"

The door was open, and Denahi was there.

"Someone called me?"

"No, absolutely no one" Kenai responded.

"Shame. I thought you missed me"

"After tonight I'll never miss you again"

Denali laughed.

"I better get going," Sitka "Please understand Kenai, I don't like to see you get humiliated"

"I know..."

"But I believe in you, you got this!" he reassured his arm.

"Thanks, Sitka"

With a last smile, Sitka abandoned the room, leaving his younger brothers alone.

"So ready for the next round?"