Chapter 7: Spin the bottle

"I can't believe you talked me into this."
Ibara whined as she sat in the circle. A bottle was placed in the centre. Only twelve of the students sat down. The others continued their conversation's elsewhere.

(Visual because I'm to lazy to write who goes where)

"Dude. It's going to be fun."
Setsuna chuckled. She sat on Ibara's left.

"Yeah. Not like it's a sin to play."
Awase shrugged.
Shiozaki glared at him.

"Uh..anyway!"
Kendo clapped her hands together.
"Anyone else wanna play?"

"I rather watch you all."
Monoma replied.

"Not my thing."
Kamakiri tisked.

"I rather continue talking to Bondo and Shishida"
Nirengeki Shoda chuckled.
The others standing around just watched.

"Your losses guys!"
Pony spoke up.
"Hey Kuroiro! Didn't think you were the type to be bold enough to play!"

Shihai Kuroiro looked away. Sen nudged him.

"I kinda forced him to. It doesn't matter."
Kaibara smirked, nudging the embarrassed emo.

"Ugh let's just start kissing!"
Kosei groaned.
He scooted to the centre of the circle and gave the bottle a spin. It sped up, each kid anticipating for whoever would have to kiss 1-B's 'Airbender'.' Eventually the bottle slowed down, landing on TetsuTetsu.
"Great. It landed on the only straight man in the class."

"Dude. It's just a game. Come here."
In a brief motion, TetsuTetsu wrapped his arms around the brunette and smashed his lips against his.

"Blah. Dude, did it have to be so aggressive?"
Kosai pushed him away and crawled back to his spot.
TetsuTetsu sat in the circle and rolled his eyes.

"Well you'll have other opportunities to kiss the others."
He spun the bottle.

                                          ...

15 minutes passed and everyone was in hysteria. Monoma eventually joined in, and the bottle immediately landed on him, forcing him to kiss Awase, who made Neito close his eyes, giving Yosetsu the perfect opportunity to replace his lips with the sweaty bandana he always wore. Monoma was not happy about that.

                                            ...

10 more minutes passed and the bottle has still not landed on Kinoko. She was getting anxious, bobbing her leg up and down in anticipation. That was until the bottle did land on her. By someone unexpected too. She looked up to meet Juzo's eyes. He quickly scooted towards her and pecked her on the lips. Just quick and simple. He hadn't spoken a word, and just sat back down in his spot like nothing happened. Kinoko shrugged. She thought of Juzo as a friend so she didn't mind losing one more potential candidate. 10.

"Hey Noko? You going to go?"
Sen asked. He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow.

"Mhm! Just..strategizing, 'shroom!"
She skipped over to the circle and angled the bottle. Then she spun it. Starting fast, there was no way to know who it would land on yet. The bottle seemed to spin for what seemed like centuries, until it moved at about a turtles pace.

"3...2..1.."

Kinoko looked up to see a shocked Setsuna Tokage, who quickly ruffled her hair, then chuckled.

"Looks like it's us, Goomba."
She whispered.
Both girls inched closer and closer to each other. Kinoko already felt her face heat up, which didn't help once Setsuna's lips matched hers. There they sat for maybe 6 seconds, engaging in a slow, passion-filled kiss. They only stopped when Kuroiro cleared his throat. Kinoko immediately felt her heart race as she pulled away from the lizard girl's face. It must have been Setsuna. There was no doubt it wasn't. Komori sunk back into her original spot, holding her knees to her chest.

"Okay. Let me spin now."
Tokage cracked her knuckles, then moved the bottle. Kinoko didn't pay attention to Ibara's reaction to the bottle landing on her. Kinoko Komori was in Lalaland, blocking everything out of sight and sound. Setsuna Tokage. That's what occupied her brain.

                                           ...

"Hey Kendo-San? Have you see. Tokage anywhere? She's been gone for a while now."
Kinoko sounded worried, maybe a bit too worried for her own good.

The game had ended over an hour ago, and Setsuna hadn't been around for about 15 minutes. Kinoko needed to talk to her. There was so much she wanted to ask, to say.

"Actually, I had seen her go upstairs wi-"
Kendo was cut off.

"Thank you!!"
Komori giggled.
She rushed up, listening for any noise that the loud green-haired girl could make. It couldn't be that hard.

About a minute later, she could hear slight giggles coming from Monoma's guest room. Without thinking, she opened the door, though the contents inside was not what she was expecting.

Her heart sank.

Ibara Shiozaki and Setsuna Tokage were kissing.

~~ADMIN NOTE: Little bit of an unexpected ending, hm? This may be my last chapter for a bit. School's almost over and I want to focus as much as I can on my final marks. But I should be posting regularly when summer vacation starts!! Okay everyone have an amazing day!!~~