#27 We Want Our Hazza Back

Here is a pic of the boys with out Harry:(

"Guys I miss Hazza" Louis sat at the breakfast table.

"Yeah me too! If ya'll wouldn't have beat him, he would be her right now!" Niall shouted at the other boys.

"Hey! Stop this right now Niall!" Zayn said sternly.

"I'm sorry. I'm just so sad about it" cried Niall throwing his fork down.

"Hey hon, hush. He will be back soon enough. I promis" Liam comforted Niall.

Mean While At Simom's House.

"Alright Hazza please help with load the dishwasher now" Simom asked after they ate breakfast.

"Uggggg I don't want to!" Harry complained.

"I don't care! You WILL help me. And you will not complain!" Simon ordered.

"No I won't to them! And I will complain!" shouted Harry stomping his foot.

"Yes you are young man".

Truth be said, Harry missed the boys and was also seeing how far push Simon!

"Harrold! If you do not start loading the dishwasher right the minute, I will take you over my knee!" shouted Simon.

"Yea whatever!" Harry sassed.

"Thats it! Over my knee!" Said Simon pissed. He took hold of Harry's arm and brought him over to the table and sat down.

"Harrold, you might be a guest in my home, but I look to you as a son figure and now I must punish you for your wrong" Simon explained with his hand rubbing Harry's back inorder for him to trust him.

Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack

"owww Simon that hurts!"

"Good! Then its working!" Simon sassed with a grin.

Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack

"Please Simon it hurts!" Harry pleaded. 

Simon didn't answer him, he just kept hitting the naughty bum over his lap.

Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack

"Owww"

All you could keep hearing for the two minutes was "owww"s and smacking sounds.

One thing Harry realized was that Simon hit hard! Even harder then the lads!

Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack

"Your done Hazza. You may get up" Simon said rubbing Harry's back. 

Instead of Harry cudding with Simom after the spanking, he suddenly ran upstairs to his room crying...no wailing!

He layed on his bed for a minute then got up and pulled his pants down to see the damage done on his backside.

"Oh Lord!" He cryed after seeing it. If Simon could do this with hid hand, he hoped he never would receive a spanking from a implament!

He then went back to Simon's guest bed and fell asleep crying for hid boys:(

Awwww poor Hazza Bear:(

Please Like and Vote!