#11 What Happened Upstairs Part 2

Zayn walked over to the bed and stood infront of Liam.

"Hope your bum had time to rest while I punished Lou" teased Liam.

"not funny" scowled Zayn as he layed over the bed for part two.

"ok 20 more with the paddle" said Liam

Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam!

"damn! That hurts!" Yelled Zayn.

Bam! Bam!

"you don't curse! Liam yelled.
Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam!

Zayn finaly started to cry openly.

Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam!

"alright thats over with" said Liam helping Zayn up.

Zayn knew the drill by now and walked over to Louis and took his place in the corner.

"Liam please don't be too hard" begged Louis as he went over the bed.

"I'm not going to hurt you, like you hurt Niall... believe it or not, I am showing you compassion." said Liam in a serious tone but chuckling a bit at the end.

Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam!

Louis let out a hight pitch screach! "ahhhhhh it hurts too bad! Please STOP!" cried Louis

Bam! Bam! Bam!

"almost done" said Liam.

Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam!

Louis was full of crying his eyes out and griping the bed sheets in his fists.

Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam!

"you can get up now love" said Liam

But Louis just layed there and cried his eyes out...you could tell by looking at his crisome arse that he was in alot of pain.

"Lou please get up so we can finishes Zayn's and yours punishment ok" repeated Liam.

"noooooo it hurts" Louis whined/cried.

Liam was still mad at the boys for the horrible thing they did to Niall, but he felt bad for Louis knowing that he did not take pain very well.

"I am very sorry that I have to punish you like this, but what you fid was wrong love" said Liam helping Louis stand up and giveing him a quick hug before sending him back to the corner.

Okie dokie folks! Part 2 is out!

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

Love ya<3 night!