#26 Simon Part 3

Hey guys please go read @RitikiaSharma9 story. It is called One Direction Spanking. Its about Louis as a father...and you can guess who his naughty little boys are! Its a great story! Go. Read. Now. I. Command. You.

Simon walked into the guest room Harry was staying in and shook the boy awake.

"Harry wake up please".

"Mmm why?" Harry asked streaching his arms.

"I need to punish you" Simon told him straight forwared.

At this Harry shot up immediately! "But why? What did I do?!".

"I am punishing you for what you did on twitter". Simon answered.

"But I was already punished by the guys!" Harry yelled in worrie.

"I know, but as one of your guardins and your manager it is my duty to punish you also when the time comes" Simon exsplained

"But my bum still hurts! You saw it, it was almost bleeding in spots!"Harry cryed freaking out about another spanking.

"Don't worry, I will go easy. It will be nothing like what the boys did". Simon assured "Now bend over the bed please".

Harry obeyed and was thankful Simon was letting him keep his trousers up! And only useing his hand!

Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack

"Alright your done. Lets go eat some breakfast". Simon said like nothing had happened!

"Wait! Is that all I'm getting?!" Harry asked confused.

"Would you like more?!"

"Nooooo!" Harry quickly answered

"Good. I didn't want to hurt your bum". Simon said smiling down at the lad still laying on the bed

"Umm...thanks...I guess?" Harry said awkwardly then getting out of bed and going down to eat breakfast in Simons huge kitchen!

"What would you like to eat?" Simon asked.

"Ummm?" Harry thought "Oatmeal with bananas please".

"Alrighty! My cook has the day off so I will try and not ruin it!" joked Simon getting the oatmeal from the cubby.

"I wish we had a cook" Pouted Harry. "But the guys say we would get lazy if we did".

"Thats true. Also another reason my cook only woorks two days a week" Simom said peeling the banana before cutting it into small half pieces.

Harry smiled at the fact that Simon was a millionaire and still made his own meals!

They both ate breakfast and then Simon took Harry golfing so they could bond more (since the boys look up to him as an Uncle/Dad).

They got home late that night after seeing a move in the cinema.

"I loved that movie! Uncle Simon! Thanks for taking me!" Harry beamed.

"Haha your welcome Hazza" Simon chuckled. "But now you need to goto bed. I'll be up in a minutes".

"Ok"

And Harry skiped up the stairs happily.

"Night Haz" Simon said walking into the guest bed a couple minutes later.

"Night uncle Simon" Harry bid "uncle Simon, I have a question" He asked next.

"Yeah?" questioned Simon turning around.

"When do I get to go back home?"

"When thoese roudy boys you live with feel guilty lots!" said Simon forcefuly as if he were talking to they lads himself.

"Oh...ok" Harry said after thinking about it for a minute "Well, goodnight".

"Good night".

Simon shut the door and left Harry to his thoughts. Harry loved spending time with Simom, but he also loved his mates! Maybe tomorrow would change that?!