Part 1

Everything feels like a dream today is my big day... dad will take me with him to a premiere so i can walk with him and on the red carpet.  I am soo exited and now I have to start dressing just 5 hours left o my god. 

Tom: Y/n your make up artist is here please come down!

So you run down and welcome her. Her name is Jonna and she introduces herself with a little German accent, but you like that.                                                                                                                                   You both go up and into  your dressing room wich you have already cleaned before. 

Jonna: so Y/n where are the dresses you chose? 

You shortly walk of the room and grab the two dresses wich will be your outfit. 

Y/n: here they are. So first one is of course the green (your wear green so you are matching with your fathers role as „LOKI"). And for the makeup and hair i will just trust you Jonna. 

So you go to the toilet and after that you change in what you will wear under your dress. And go back to Jonna. 

-3 hours later 

Jonna: Y/n: you are all done i hope you like it if not pease say something and ill change it. And btw you still have to grab your jewelry so we can choose together wich one is matching. 

Y/n: oh my god its perfect thank you, you are so talented -this is really beautiful I literally look completely different and when I will put on that dress, this is gonna be amazing ahh!!

After putting on the jewelry you get help from Jonna with putting on the dress and shoes. It's kinda hard to walk because you never worn high shoes but it's definitely worth it, because it looks absolutely amazing. 

I am so glad we are already downstairs i have no idea if i can walk stairs right now. Imma just go to dad and look what he's doing and when he will be finished.

Y/n: hey dad, you ready? 

Tom: yes darling give me one second to tie my shoe. 

He comes out and is completely shocked but in a good way „you look sooooo pretty darling!"

You both go to the kitchen and get some water.

Tom: Our car will arrive in 30min

( i hope you liked the first part and if there are mistakes i'm sorryy. I would love to get a feedback :)))