9

Talia's POV

"Alright ladies we've had a good month of pre season and I'm excited for the season ahead." Laura Harvey says. "I'll see everyone in two days for opening day."

Once we can leave I swiftly walk to the locker room, change out of my training kit, take a quick shower, then change into my normal clothes and sit in my locker.

As I'm waiting for Christen and Kelley to get ready I see Vero cornering Christen against a wall.

Vero then begins to lean in toward Christen which causes Christen to try to push her off and turn her face away.

Noticing Vero is unfazed from Christen's push I sprint over and body check Vero to the ground then put Christen behind me.

"The fuck do you think you're doing?" I seethe causing everyone to look towards me.

Vero scrambles to stand then she gets right in my face.

"What are you doing?" She asks.

"Doing you a fucking favor."

"How?"

"Christen didn't give you consent to kiss her and if you did what you were about to do then you could be arrested and you'll be deported dumbass."

"I wasn't goin-"

"YOU DO IT EVER FUCKING DAY VERO." I yell as Desiree, Kelley, and A-Rod come over. "Why the fuck do you think I carry Christen away from you every time you try to talk to her? It's not because I need to talk to her."

"Then why do you?" Vero asks as Corsie approaches us.

"Because you try to hit on her and kiss her every day dumbfuck." I say. "You need to learn how to take hint.

"Bu..."

"She has two soulmates and she has already told you at least a hundred times that she doesn't want to talk to you." I say as the national team girls drag Christen towards them.

Corsie goes to say something, but is cut off by Vero punching me in the jaw.

"TALIA." Corsie shouts as everyone comes over to us.

Vero's punch was the weakest punch I've ever felt in my life.

"Really." I say making Vero gulp at my lack of a reaction. "You punch like a two year old."

"HEY." Laura yells. "What the hell is going on in here?"

"Talia pushed me for no reason." Vero says.

"Oh stop fucking lying." Desiree says then there's more bickering.

"EVERYONE SIT IN YOUR LOCKERS." Kelley yells. "NOW."

As everyone goes to their locker I pull Christen over and let her sit in my locker as I sit on the floor.

"Now." Laura says. "Vero calmly tell me what happened."

"I was having an innocent conversation with Christen and Talia came over and pushed me to the ground then started berating me." Vero says.

"Okay." Laura says then looks at me. "Talia your version of events."

"Every day since she has been here Vero has flirted with Christen even though Christen, on multiple occasions, has told her to stop and that she has already found her soulmate."

"That's not true." Vero says.

"Did I interrupt you when you talked?" I question. "No, So shut up."

"Talia continue." Laura says.

"Right." I say. "So like everyday I always watch out for Christen because she'd do the same for me and today, while I was waiting for Kelley and Christen to get changed so we could go home, I saw Vero corner Christen against a wall and try to kiss her. When I saw this I sprinted over to them and pushed Vero to the ground. The two of us then got into an argument then Vero decided to punch me, but it didn't faze me since she punches like a two year old...And well that's where you came in."