a little bit about me

June 4, 2021

Ok so my life is shit it has been almost my whole life but oh well you win some you lose some. Any way im bored and my depression is higher than what it normally is so that's bad.

I'm a strong independent 15 year old, who is capable of taking care of myself ( which is what I have done everyday of my life).

I have gone through so much shit that I don't want any more so I'm not the person that takes crap from people. So if you have something to say then say it to my face.

I'm a survivor from cutting. I know that doesn't sound like much but when you go through it then you will understand that it's hard to stop. If anyone who is cutting then just know that you can over come it because you are not alone.

I'm a animal lover, my favorite animal is a wolf, my favorite color is a light baby blue, I like to swim and ride horses. I'm an only child and the youngest in my family. I'm a straightforward person, and I like to get to the point.

I hate it when someone disrespects me or the things that I can't do because I a girl, so don't if you don't want to end up in a hospital.

I love to run. Running helps me to calm down and not beat someone to pulp. Also I have a short temper and anger issues so I'm not the person to piss off.

Anyway that is a little bit about me so um yea I have had my interaction with people online for the day😛