life is getting good

January 16, 2022

Ok so hear is my life. It has been boring and everything had been a mess but things are starting to change. In a few days me and my boyfriend will be together for 5 months. Oh oh oh on Wednesday and Thursday my boyfriend came in to where I work and hung out with me, but the amazing part is........HE CAME ON HIS OWN!

My mom had left us alone for a few hours both days. So um um um um um um ummmmmmm yeah things got a little spicy. I was wearing a dress on Thursday and well let's say that he could not leave my butt or my alone, pretty much my whole body actually, but he knows that I don't want any to go to far until I'm ready and he respects that.

I wish I could have got to see him Friday and Saturday but he had to see his sister (that lives a few States away) for the weekend. So I won't be able to see him until Tuesday when I have to go back to school for an hour.

My mom had made me do online again for this semester. Meaning that the only way I can do that is to go for an hour. I ONLY GET TO SEE MY BOYFRIEND FOR LESS THEN 5 MINUTES!!!!

I also have an ex-bestfriend (let's call her Karen)that wants to come in between my boyfriend and I, because she wants him to herself and for me to go to one of my good guy friends that I have known for many years. But still he is a friend nothing more is ever going to happen between me and him. Plus he doesn't do relationships. So when I didn't call my best guy friend, then Karen got made because he'd plan C had failed just as plan A and B.

Plan A was were she would be all over him and to get him to do what she wanted to do and to get me jealous. Did that happen? NO. Plan B was to get me mad by telling me that he was over at her house and in her room. Did that happen? Nope I want not mad because I knew it wasn't true in that way.

I have had my friends tell me that my boyfriend was cheating on me but I didn't know if I could believe it so I kept quiet but now that I was with Levi (my boyfriend) for 2 days alone for us to talk about anything and everything, I know that he is not.

I got to see so many sides of Levi that I have never been able to see at school because he would close himself off to me. He let his walls down to show me how he really felt, to show his true self. If he did that to me I must be very VERY important to him.

I don't feel like I'm being disloyal to someone else. I feel free from them and that I can love who ever I want to. I don't have to think about anyone else when I'm with Levi. I can be myself around him. I'm not being held back any more. I can love who I want to love and no one is going to stop me from doing so. Levi is love of my life, and that's final. ❤