what am I doing again?

April 26,2022

I'm so bored with everything that I don't even know what I'm doing half of the time. 😂 
That doesn't make any sense.
😂😂😂😂😂
Oh well
|

|
So life has been ok I guess. Oh so last Friday I had to wear a dress to school because I was running late and couldn't find anything to wear (I hate that girls are like this, me included.) anyway a lot of people were looking at me and checking me out. It was so uncomfortable to have to deal with, then after my hour of school I had to go to work and my boyfriend showed up and helped out like usual. HE WOULD NOT LEAVE MY ASS ALONE!!!!!! Then he kinda bit me on my thigh and um well it turned me on.......a lot. That the last time I saw him, I may have kissed and sucked on his neck and he told that he REALLY enjoyed that. Um I don't know why but him saying that was hot.
|

|
Anyway....................
|

|

|

|

|
So it turns out that I had to get sick like real sick on Saturday and I had just hung out with my boyfriend the day before so that sucked. I hope that I didn't get him sick as well. I would feel terrible if I did.
|

|

|
Oh and on Friday when I had to wear a dress, it was the same dress that I wore on my my fist date with my ex boyfriend. Let's just say he kept staring at me in the hallway, AND HIS GIRLFRIEND WAS RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF HIM!!!!!! Like I mean I know that my ass looks good in this tight as hell dress but in front of her!?? Why!? Come on dude how much of a man hoe can you possibily be!? I told my mom about it and she said this:👇👆😉. Please someone understand what that means and having come from my mom was so awkward and disgusting and very very perverted!!!!!!!!!!
|

|

|

|

|

|

|
Anyway that's my life so far.
|

|

|
Later