meep the rubber ducky

December 19, 2021

Ok so it's been awhile, but I have tea to spill.

A lot of things have been happening lately and it's getting on my nerves a bit. Anyway I have a boyfriend and he is sweet to me and he is adorable. His name is Levi, he is a lot different than the other guys I have dated but in a good way. I can tell that has changed since the last time we dated back in 8th grade and that he loves me. But there are times I doubt that I'm not good enough for him and he feels the same sometimes. He has been there for me ever since he helped me get out of a very toxic relationship.

Yesterday was the day of us being together for 3 months so that makes me very happy. To be completely honest I have fell in love with my best friend. I feel so safe around him. He makes the whole world disappear when he hugs me, kisses me, or kisses me on the forehead.

We make jokes about different things and there are kids and some teachers that say we are a cute couple. A lot of his teachers come up to us when we are together and tell me the Levi will not shut up about me in class and that warms my heart. There are times when we have fell asleep on each other and I think that is awesome to experience. He is the love of my life and I am his.

Anyway I have been having a lot of drama going on with my friends and that hurt because I was also stabbed in the back by on of my very good friends and that hurt a lot, but what ever it doesn't matter that the whole school saw me crying and having a full on break down. I can't bring myself to care anymore.

I hope that all of you who read my problems have a very good Christmas and a good new year sadly I don't think I will be missed on new years. But love you and be happy and know that you can do anything that you put your mind too. Bye 😇😍😝