i got tea people!!!!!

June 17, 2021

Ok so I have a lot of stress going on so yea my mind is a jumbled up mess right now. Anyway I have been talking to this one guy on my snap and I really like him. He is cute, funny, adorable, loyal, has a great personality, and he knows how to cook (which is a bonus😀). I met him a few weeks ago and we have had a lot of fun talking together, so we decided that Sunday we would meet up at the park because me and some friends were going to go swimming. Well he fell asleep and did not tell me because I was in church and did not have my phone. my friends were going on about all this different shit and they were pissed off and he was pissed off and I was trying to stay calm

I don't know what all happened but I do remember how the whole thing started. So he texted my friend and me but I didn't have my phone, but my 2 best friend checked her phone and he had texted her about a picture of the both of us in our swim suits. He said "u look cute standing next to my girl." (We are not together but he calls me his girl😇😊💙) It was ment to be a compliment but my other best friend took it as flirting with her and went off on his ass about playing with me and different shit and everything else just went down hill from there.

I got it all worked out so everything was good. We went got ice cream and then went back to the one friends house and ate. Got high and went to the hell hole that is our school, got on the football field and me and my best friend stripped and ran laps while my 2nd best friend was videoing us😂😂😂

Then some random guys came to do something on the field so we got our clothes and ran back the the house. We got home I changed clothes and we listened to music and dance around drunk off our asses😂😂. We became each other's twirking buddys too. Me and the guy I was talking to on snap had a very interesting conversation if u know what I mean😏😉.

When I got home it was almost 12 in the fucking morning. I got grounded for the rest of the summer because I got home so late and a few other things but I don't want to go into all the details.

Then there is my ex. I have dated him more than once and he has cheated on me almost every time, but I dated him in may and he was sweet but when we talked about different relationship things it didn't feel right to me. I like him, but as a friend nothing more.

A few days ago he texted me saying that he thinks about me a lot and then he said that he was falling in love with me and that makes it worse because I don't feel the same, I don't want to hurt him but I know that I would not be happy in a relationship with him.

My other ex that broke up with me earlier this year is now in Florida for the summer. I don't know what I'm going to do if I get put in a class with him next school year. Will it hurt yes, but I'm not going to let him know that because he will feel sorry for me and I'm not going to let anyone else see that because I don't want them to think that I'm weak because I have left that poor weak pathetic little girl behind. Um stronger and know what the world is like.

I am sunburned so bad right now😂😂😂. My face looks like a burnt tomato and my arms look like a tan strawberry😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Oml I'm so dumb.

Oh well

So yep that is what is going on rn so I hope that things are going good for you all and having a great summer so far but yea I'm going to go bye bye bc I'm tired!!!😝
Love ya😘