Prologue

One lonely first day of middle school 12 year olds Claire Marsh and Maria Rae were sitting in Miss. Shedd's homeroom class at My Old Elementary.(um i changed that because it said my old elementary name 👶) Neither Claire or Maria had been to this school before, and neither had any friends.

Claire was worried she would embarrass herself by saying something stupid, but she was still as wild as a humming bird because she had two mocha frappachinos this morning. Claire was really shy, nothing too exciting about her except for her parents were both in the air force, so she lives with her aunt, Avery.  She used to live in Paris, Tennessee. Sometimes her parents are away for as little as three days or sometimes as long as three years.

Maria, on the other hand was really nervous about meeting new people, because she had only been to one school which was in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The only person she knew was her twin brother but he was home sick with the flu. This school was in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, a small town where everyone knows everyone, she thought everyone would have their friends that they had been friends with since kindergarten. She had to meet new people, make new friends, and had to deal with missing the rest of her family, and all her old friends. But, the first day jitters of being at a new school would soon go away.

——-
um what was that why did
1) i choose tennessee i've never even been there

2) i put my old elementary school name so i changed that

3) why did i think it would be a good idea to name characters after my friends did i not think about if i was gonna become an author

4)two frappuccino's😜🥰🤩🤩🤪🤪