Chapter 6 The real confession?

The next morning Claire thought about telling Maria, but then she decided she would tell her after school. She could also make her happy by bringing her a cupcake from her favorite bakery.

"Perfect," she accidentally said aloud.

Aiden meets up at their house every morning to go to school with them.

Aiden walked up to the house and knocked at the door, Claire answered and said,"Wow you're here early,Aiden, and Maria will be down in a minute, come on in."

They had a three story house, three bedrooms and two bathrooms for the kids were up stairs, their moms room was on the middle floor as well as their guest room, guest restroom, kitchen, family room, dining room, and the closet with all their board games. Down on the bottom floor was just a big play room with a trampoline, gymnastics mats, and all Xander's and Aiden's boy stuff that Maria and Claire didn't really care about.

Now to think of it Aiden kind of lived with us too, his parents fought a lot and they didn't really care where he was so he came over to hang with 

Xander, and now Maria too, and he spent the night a lot, he was a lot like family too, Claire thought to herself during her Science class.

⇚🌹⇛

Claire was sitting in her room thinking about how Aiden is basically family too, so it shouldn't be too weird. Aiden was literally like a brother to them so breaking the news shouldn't be that hard, except one thing school was canceled because of flooding. So, does she need to tell her now?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ummmm they RICH UGH I WANT THAT 

anyways I LOVED DRAMA AS A CHILD I GUESS so bippity boppity BOO BITCH they are just a suburban family but when you look into it there's more than money and the perfect family