Chapter 4 Love Confession?

A/N wtf is this chapter even from the title of it i'm confused what it is this is only 4

Claire's room was painted teal and had a fluffy, coral chair in the corner. Her nightstand and dresser were a really interesting gray. It was set up the same as Marias,  Maria's room was teal, white, and gray.

Her bed sheets were gray, teal, and coral. Gray, white, teal, and coral were her favorite colors, and Maria knew that. Mom (Miss Rae) decided to take them all to the mall. When she walked into Target everything she saw she wanted. A big balloon, a fluffy picture frame, an art box, and most importantly a little castle shaped dog house for Jaxson, her golden retriever.

Luckily, Mom let her keep Jaxson. But only because of Maria's dog, Samson. Ella took them to customize dog bowls for Jaxson and Samson.

When they finally left for the mall Claire asked, "Ms. Rae, I don't think I'm ready to call you mom yet. But, is it ok if I just call you Ms. Rae?"

"Of course sweetheart, honestly I wasn't ready for three people to call me mom." Ella said with a grin as she looked back at Xander.

Claire looked at Xander, sitting next to his best friend Aiden. Every night when Claire and Maria had their evening chat and Aiden was staying the night with Xander, Maria would tell Claire how cute she thought Aiden was. Claire thought it was gross, but cute. Every time Maria saw Aiden in her house she would blush madly and run into Claire's room and locked the door.

But on the other hand, Claire thought Xander was  cute, but Maria never realized it. She wouldn't think she liked him because they were basically family.

Eventually Maria told Xander how much she liked Aiden, and Xander set them up. So now Maria and Aiden were dating and Claire and Xander were lonely. And there was no way Claire was telling Xander she liked him, because that would be weird.  She wasn't going to tell Maria either. They were family and that would make stuff even weirder than it already was, even though she thinks about telling Maria everyday, but she can't work up the nerve to do it.

—————-
wtf is this i don't even know what like WHAT
they get more mans than me😒👉🚪

ok you can clearly tell i wrote this when i was like in the 5th or 6th grade 💀