Chapter 9

[Next morning , at the college]

'Hi jin ! Can I talk to you?' lisa asked me. 'sure , now or ?' I said. ' no no not now. it's something related to you and taehyung. can I come to your house today after college ?' she asked me. 'yeah sure ! why not ? but what you wanna to say ?' I questioned her. ' I said you before. I can't say it right now. it should be a relief period okay. let's meet again. bye till then' she waved me and went. I had a huge question mark about what she wanna to tell me. is it something interesting ?

[At my home , 3:36 pm]

'Hi ! can I come in' It was lisa. so we went inside my house. we went inside the guest room. 'So..what you wanna to say me?' I asked. ' is your mother here ?' she asked. 'yes but she is sleeping now' I said.

'Oh okay' she said. it seems like she had confused. she breathe very hard. the exhale and inhale was too fast than normal of her.

'Listen jin. after hearing this you might scold at me. but i'm not lying you it's neither a fake news. we found this from the culprit's mouth it's self. and other condition is don't ask me this and that when i'm saying this to you. she said so many facts for me but I still can't imagine what sort of a thing she gonna tell. ' it's about you and taehyung. I know jin your a twin brother of some one. and he went missed when you were in age 10. that was wrong jin. your brother didn't caught to a sea wave that day. your brother was kidnapped by a women. your brother is still living. and he is one of your closest friend. its - its - taehyung'

She said it ! at last ! It is not good to separate twins.

What will now seokjin do ?