Chapter 10

'I actually can't get what you are saying Lisa..'i said her. 'i know it's some what hard to get it but your brother is him. Kim Taehyung. he is still living though you didn't know anything.' she said.

I had no choice other than screaming. What did she said ? my brother is him ? no way. my brother should be like me. he needs to be like me.

'listen Lisa. I don't know what kind of nonsenses you talking about. how ever my brother is still living . I know that but it's not Kim Taehyung that I know. you got it ? I think I don't think that you forgot twins should alike each other. but that Taehyung is not even going close to me? how it's possible ? have got any proof.?' I yelled at her. my anger went out of my limits.

' please don't reproach me. I didn't do nothing wrong. I want come infront of you without any proof. here you are' she showed me a vedio clip.

that was the same vedio clip which Lisa showed to Taehyung's mother. and also Lisa played the recording which she recorded secretly what Taehyung's mother said. i was appalled by hearing it. I had no words to say. thanks to Lisa , Jin started to Search things more about Taehyung. i wanted to resolve this without saying a word for his mother either Taehyung. and also Lisa handed me the blood test result which was tested by her.

Seokjin was shamed for himself that he couldn't recognize his twin even though he was very closed.

So , What he will do next ?