Chapter 14 : A happy normal life in Paris

"Kids! It's time for school!"

"We're ready mom. We're just waiting for dad."

"Oh my god Adrien. Not again."

"Mommy? Why is daddy not waking up?"

"I don't know sweetheart. Can you go and wake him up real quick?"

"Yes mommy."

It's been ten years since the last time we were in the castle. Although we are still going there to pay Kagami and Luka a visit, as they are the new queen and king but it's still not the same. After Adrien found something in that old diary that could turn him into a human, he didn't hesitate even for a second before doing it. After that, we continued college, we both worked somewhere and a year later, Adrien asked me from my father. We got a married a year later and we then started working and even bought a new house for ourselves. Everything happened so fast. Even my pregnancy. After three months of being married, I was pregnant with twins, a boy and a girl, and a year later I was pregnant again with a little boy. Now, me and Adrien are doing are dream jobs while having such a lovely family and I couldn't be more happy. Except sometimes, Adrien is being a bit.... difficult.

"Daddy! Wake up! You're gonna be late for work!" I heard Hugo saying trying to wake Adrien up.

I felt two hands hugging me tightly and then spinning me around.

"Happy anniversary!" Adrien shouted from behind me, giving me a sweet kiss on the cheek and a big bouquet, full of flowers.

"Happy anniversary mom!" Louis and Emma shouted giving me a heart filled with chocolate.

"Oh my god! You guys shouldn't have!" I said and I hugged all of them.

Hugo came running to us and saw us hugging all together.

"Mommy, why are you all hugging together? And are you not hugging me too?" Hugo said and made a sad face.

"Oh, sweetheart. How can we hug without you? Come here." I said and I took him into my hug, lifting him up. Everyone started hugging and kissing him and he sweet giggling was so cute!

"Happy anniversary honey." Adrien said smiling, giving me another kiss on the lips.

"Happy anniversary." I said kissing him back.

Guys, this was the last chapter. At least the first part of it. I wasn't planning on making it a full chapter of 2000 words anyway so please don't be angry with me because I know it was too short. I'm now currently trying to write a story that has unfortunately absolutely nothing to do with miraculous and I think that I'm also going to try and participate to the wattys 2021 awards with it (even though I'm sure I'm not gonna win😂) but anyway this was all. The next update is going to be tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Anyway, thank you all for reading and have a good day! (And I'm sorry if I changed the style I was writing this story it's just that I'm trying to get used to another style for my new one. Thank you!) 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖