Chapter IV

"Ya'll are on your own with that one." (Y/n) whispered, backing up.

Gen was frantic and turned to Senku. "Just gimme something in the ball-park!" He exclaimed in a whisper. "Even if you're off a little bit, I'll make up a lie about how my body's changed a bit!"

"It's all on you, buddy." (Y/n) patted him on his back.

Then, remembering the picture his father game him, Senku calculated everything in the picture from his memory. The furnishing, his father's height, everything. He's brainstorming. "Gotta estimate from memory." He mumbled. 'Byakuya's height, the sizes of the equipment . . .' He thought. "88-65-85." 

Nikki got quiet on the other line for a moment before quickly responding. "You look way skinnier in your profile photos." She said with a blunt tone.

Senku got annoyed and clutched his head. 'How am I supposed to know?!' He thought. 'She's obviously shopping her photos for her fans! She's a professional!'

"Aren't you the one who's supposed to know this?!" Senku yelled in a whisper, shaking (Y/n)'s shoulder who just stuck her tongue out while looking away.

"Well, those are my actual proportions!" Gen attempted to save it, but it was already a little too late.

"There's no saving it anymore." (Y/n) shrugged, sweating nervously. She was feeling a bit guilty lying to a fellow fan like that. "Lillian would never reveal her real proportions. Sigh."

There was tension in the air when everything got quiet on the other line.

"Of course. Lillian would never tell her fans her real proportions." Nikki muttered. "She's a professional, even in this world. She'd keep the fantasy alive for her fans!" Her voice raised. "You aren't the real Lillian Weinberg!" She exclaimed.

'This is really bad.' Gen thought. 'Should we take the chance and play her song? No, if a super-fan heard her voice after she heard mine-' His thoughts were interrupted.

"Let's play it." (Y/n) said with seriousness in her voice. she placed the record on the player in a careful manner. "The quality's better now with the spring."

"We'll be risking it on science." Senku said, reassuring the mentalist on the phone.

===================

Music was heard from the three people who surround the mad scientist's grave. all of them were amazed. Music in the stone world was a miracle! one of Lillian Weinberg's piece of art was saved by the people of the kingdom of science.

One girl, particularly, the one with a Japanese traditional-like wear heard what was going on with the others. "Surely those intruders placed a phone there." She mumbled, biting her thumbnail. "Gen was the one who betrayed us, so it's possible he led those people from Senku's kingdom here with the phone." She smiled. "I gotta tell Ukyo-San!" She giggled, playfully running towards Tsukasa's cave.

====================

"It's real." Nikki said. "Only this song is real." She paused for a moment, feeling a wave of nostalgia overflowing within her. "I'd never mistake it for anything else. You can never fake it." She cried. Her tears are now flowing out of her eyes. "Lillian doesn't exist in this world anymore. Am I right?" 

There was a pause on the other line before the mad scientist's voice went through. "Yeah. That's right." He said.

The blonde held her head high and smiled with tears still decorating her face. "But she lives on forever, if only in this song you brought back to life." She said. She leaned forward and asked the people on the other line. "This is a question for your science." She said in a serious tone. "With your power, will you be able to revive any of Lillian's other songs?"