Chapter II

(Y/n) looked at the trail of light. She knows it wasn't the time to be thinking like this but she remembered watching a shoujo anime that has the same scenery as the one in front of her. The only thing different is their situation isn't really the type to be called romantic. It was a chase. A trail leading to the beautiful pink-haired female who had just ran off with top speed.

"Woah!" The primitive people exclaimed, mesmerized by the beauty of the trail of light glowing in every tree that Homura had laid her touch on.

"So these tiny spots here and there show us the path Homura took?" Kohaku muttered, looking at the blue glowing lights. She smiled victoriously. "With this, we can go after her!"

"But how are we able to see these lights?" Suika's voice trembled in curiosity.

Senku chuckled, still holding unto his UV light. "You're not imagining things." He said with a smirk. "You guys have seen this blue light before."

(Y/n)'s eyes gleamed in euphoria. "Tungsten!" She exclaimed, looking at the trail of lights.

"Those blue Jewels!" Ginro exclaimed.

"Ground into powder." Senku muttered, throwing a small amount on the ground below him.

"I see!" Kohaku exclaimed, figuring it out. "So you applied it to her hands and legs in the struggle, when you were holding her down!"

"Oho?" Kaseki Muttered, caressing his beard. "But of that's what your using, don't those jewels only shine the moments just before sunrise?" He asked.

"With Ultraviolet light, yes." Senku replied with a smirk. "Which can be also emitted artificially using a lamp made with science." He showed the lamp that he just made. "This black light!"

"Well, as long as we have these materials we can make 'em!" (Y/n) exclaimed with a smile, holding a nickel, barium and a glass shard she just broke out which she pulled out, out of nowhere.

"Kohaku, Kinro." Senku called, causing everyone to look at him. "Come with me, We're tracking her down."

(Y/n) was a bit fidgety, wanting to go with them. She was thinking of going back to the Tsukasa empire with Chrome and the others. If she remembered, the talk with Ukyo in the forest made her want to convince the albino to join her in the kingdom of science and make them lose one of the big four, which Gen should be part of. Now, They're just the big three with Tsukasa, Hyouga, And Ukyo.

"And you." Senku said, referring to the only modern girl in the village. "Stay here, be the chief's second in command for a moment." 

Although the mad scientist didn't mean that, he couldn't tell anyone he was concerned for his lover's safety, having her almost kidnapped by the pink-haired Homura chick not too long ago.

Not buying it, she reluctantly agreed, nodding her head. "We've got no time." She smiled at the three. "Go."

With that, the three of them went out to capture the girl from the empire.

=============================

Unbeknownst to them, Inside the Empire of Might, there was a seemingly innocent female wearing what seemed to be a white traditional Furisode whose color fades to blue at the bottom, her waist tied with a light blue Obi belt under a light blue Haori. Her outfit reached just above her ankles. Raven black hair is tied up in a high ponytail. Her grey eyes sparkled under the shining rays of the sun. She was standing at the edge of a cliff with a view of the tall waterfall bestowed upon her vision.

"River flows above.

Water flowing down the fall.

 A sight to behold."