Chapter I

3rd person's perspective

"Run for it!" Senku exclaimed, looking at the three people.

"Quickly! While she's distracted!" (Y/n) hurried them all up.

"Got it!" Chrome exclaimed in a determined manner. "The three of us will deliver the specially-crafted cell phone of the kingdom of science, even if it cost us our lives!"

Then, the three of them made a ran for it.

"Careful out there you three!" (Y/n) shouted, all the while worried for the three of them. She knows what the empire is like. It was bombarded with bulky men and strong females. Being close with the strongest ones really became advantageous for the kingdom of science.

In the observatory with Suika, Kaseki, and Kohaku, the young girl was looking through the telescope, desperately trying to see where the female opponent is. When she did, she can barely follow. "Suika barely spotted it!" She exclaimed, struggling to follow the female's movements. "It's a shape of a human moving crazy fast!"

And before she even knew it, the older blonde took off swiftly, jumping off of the observatory's opening, jumping through the trees.

"She's already off to catch her!" Suika exclaimed, looking at the older blonde who was slowly disappearing from a distance away.

"Kohaku-Chan is simply incredible!" Kaseki said, complimenting the girl. "In terms of both her decisiveness and her speed of movement."

When the pink-haired female was almost half the distance towards the village, Kohaku had already caught up and almost knocked the girl out with her sword, using the back part. She luckily dodged it, having to show off her flexible body movements, especially back flips.

'Kohaku, please be okay.' (Y/n) thought while running towards the two females with Senku. They were holding materials made to capture the pink-haired female.

"They're coming this way!" Suika announced, still looking through the telescope.

Kokuyo acted in a speed of light. "All elders and children, get to safety!" He exclaimed. "Everyone else, get ready to surround her!" 

When Kohaku and Homura were almost in the clear area where Chrome's shed slash Senku's observatory was, The two modern scientists prepared to capture her.

Senku threw a cylindrical figure with a light bulb attached to it, which is also attached to a thin rope that leads to the mad scientist's thumb. A trigger.

"Sorry, Homura-San." (Y/n) muttered under her breath and proceeded to put an eye shield over her eyes.

Senku was smirking as he also put his shield on. "Makes you curious doesn't it?" He chuckled. "Feel free until your eyes pop out. Here's a shocking and surprising scientific item, level two: The flash bulb!" He exclaimed, pulling the trigger in the process.

Then, a bright light came from the bulb that blinded almost everyone that has seen it. 

Senku pushed up his eye shield and proceeded to capture the girl while she was distracted by the blinding light. Then, all of a sudden, the mad scientist was already hovering the female laying on her stomach.

Everyone cheered.

"Even though he's got a power of a water flee, Senku managed that!" Ginro exclaimed, pointing out Senku's weak body.

"How rare! Well done!" Kokuyo praised him.

"So cool!" Suika exclaimed.

"We did it." (Y/n) sat down, exhausted from all the running she did as her adrenaline drained out. She was panting, looking at the captor and the captured.