Chapter 30

Author's Note: Sorry if this whole book was crap. I was sick af by the way, sorry. :( LAST CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CARRY ON.

---------------------------------------------

The whole atmosphere of the forest has changed from the moment I turned around. The path was illuminating right before my eyes. I thought it was an illusion, but it wasn't. It's practically telling me where to go. This should be a piece of cake.

What do I do when I find the last page? Will the world restore to its original untouched form? Will everyone die? Am I just trying to entertain myself since I have no one to talk to? That's a yes from me.

I start to skip down the path like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. I can feel girly by doing this and I feel the blood pumping through my veins, making me even more stoked to find the last page.

The purpose of these pages is unknown, but will be soon.

This could be completely useless and pointless. Why take the risk of coming in this suicide kingdom for something that could be nothing at all? I'm not sure why I assumed the pages could save Harry, but I just did.

Hope

Was that is? Was this the reason why I'm not drowning in tears or isolating myself from society? Was it because of this shred of hope that Harry can be saved, that I'm doing this?

Oh my god I'm acting like a 6th grader with a crush. This is so sad yet so true. Some might say I'm stupid for missing a guy that I haven't even known for a year. I just feel a strong bond that I can't explain. I go to his house so often that Amber and my other friends are getting suspicious.

Now they don't even know he exists.

I sigh and look up to see my surroundings. There are lots trees of course, but there's also something in the distance. It wasn't an object, no, it was a figure.

The first thing that popped into my mind was "Harry", but that couldn't be him.

Do I dare approach it?

Before I made my decision if I wanted to go up to it or not, the figure was walking toward me. I can't run now.

The figure looked vaguely similar which wasn't a good thing. It looked like one of the shadow figures that killed Harry.

"Hello," it spoke with it's mystic voice. Even the voice is familiar.

"Um, hi," I awkwardly waved at it.

"I remember you. I saw you at the top of the castle. I liked you, so I sang you my song," it swayed back and forth.

This was the voice from the castle and from earlier! I always wondered what was making that noise.

"Oh, I remember you too! You kind of scared me when you sang that song. I wasn't quite sure where it was coming from," I smiled at it, hoping it won't kill me.

"Is there something you need?"

Was it a good idea to tell it that I need the last page? Oh fuck it; I have nothing to lose anyway.

"I am actually looking for the eighth page," I take out the seven I have so far and showed them, "Do you know where it is?"

It looked down at the pages then looked back at me.

It giggled then said, "I knew I liked you for a reason. I even sensed your appearance so I lit the paths for you. You're the only one who's smart enough to look for the pages. Only one person has found a page before, but they were killed before they could find the rest. Besides, they didn't even know that current Slenderman."