𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢!

✧・゚: 𝔣𝔲𝔠𝔨 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔡𝔡𝔶 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔣𝔲𝔠𝔨 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔬𝔬!

Sitting in Giovanni Bernardino's office was like detention for the youth that were in desperate need of correction. That man took pride in his deep-rooted Italian traditions as well as his strict upbringing. Growing up in Jersey taught the man a thing or two about a thing or two. Meaning that the guy used to be nothing more than schmuck on other peoples' shoes—a no-good teen with a knack for trouble and a thing for girls with double Ds. And now, he lived as a fat cat with even fatter wads of cash in the safe that was hidden away in his comically gigantic bedroom.

Bernardino was also in charge of a pretty massive record label—Crown Music to be more precise. It was the place that made something out of nobodies and granted them the opportunity to fill their wallets with green paper bills which were used to fuel their desires for luxury items and of course drugs. Getting high wasn't Tanya's style due to the clear example of what drugs did to her own mother. The blonde became sick to her stomach when she saw random baggies of coke going around during the ragers she attended.

But to be clear, she wasn't a prissy bitch like those preppy blondies with silicone tits from Beverly Hills who had a pinch of a brain. Not at all. Tanya enjoyed Jägerbombs and cigarettes like any normal person. Drugs were just one of those things she couldn't seem to take into consideration. Her brain went numb whenever drugs presented themselves to her. Just like how her brain was numb currently as Milani Kamiyama sat directly in the chair next to hers, blowing bubbles with her gum and then swiftly popping them with her pearly teeth.

The smacks of the gum sounded like tiny gunshots and as much as Tanya loved Milani, the sound was unbearable to listen to by this point. Both of their chairs were facing Bernardino's desk as the chubby man was going through and signing various documents. With each passing second, Tanya was getting closer and closer to reaching out and strangling Bernardino or poking his eyes out in a painfully slow manner with her bare fucking fingers that had residue of black nail polish.

And once another pop of Milani's gum sounded from Tanya's right side, the platinum blonde vixen turned her head towards her friend and bandmate in a menacing way just to subliminally express her annoyance with the constant action. As if on cue, Milani turned her head when she felt Tanya's gaze burning a metaphorical hole into her skull and the two girls just stared at each other with equally monotone expressions, except Milani had a ghost of a smirk on her lips as she proceeded to make a pretend gun with her fingers. The raven-haired drummer lifted her fingers up to her temple at an agonizingly slow pace and then just...pulled the trigger on the imaginary gun. Tanya watched with a growing smile as Milani's eyes rolled back and she began slumping in her own padded chair.