𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢!

✧・゚: 𝔧𝔲𝔫𝔨𝔦𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡 𝔤𝔬 '𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡!

1977

Tanya strutted through a hallway of her high school with a neutral, yet harrowing look on her flawless face. Her expression was enough to make her schoolmates' blood run completely cold. One strap of her dark red backpack—which was adorned with pins—was hanging off one of her shoulders. Both of her hands rested in the pockets of her denim jacket which she had lathered in black paint the night before while her black boots slightly tapped on the vinyl floor with each step she took. The blonde was on her way to becoming a full-fledged punk...just not quite there yet. Although, she did make a great deal of progress when she decided to pierce her own ears with one of her late grandmother's sewing needles that were stored away in a box filled with sewing supplies. The first attempt at piercing her ear went completely haywire, which resulted in nothing but pain, blood, and internalized agony. Totally punk. For the wrong reasons.

But after looking at her reflection in the mirror and degrading herself with words she didn't deserve, Tanya pumped herself up enough to jam the needle into her flesh once more. This time she was actually successful, but the same amount of pain and blood still remained. At least she had pierced ears that displayed the industrial fishhooks she stole from the hardware store. The blondie gained an extreme amount of attention when she walked through the doors of her high school in her garb matched with heavy makeup and platform boots—making the girl be comparable to some rejected member of KISS.

Two cans of hairspray had also been used by Tanya in the morning just to put some everlasting volume into her fair hair. Unsurprisingly, Tanya had an easy time slipping out of the house without being questioned about her look by her parents. Her dear mother was tripping on acid, of course, and her asshole father was yet again in Los Angeles for "business." Either way, Tanya was okay with the current arrangement because she wouldn't get busted for her outfit.

It was a Wednesday and there was definitely nothing to be excited about. The middle of the week always felt dull to Tanya. Usually, on Wednesday's her math teacher would go all out on boring equations that she could never figure out. But for some reason, she was intelligent enough to be put into calculus. Tanya didn't see it though. She thought she was dumb as a doorknob. In reality, the only reason the blonde was receiving Fs on her report cards was because she refused to apply herself and study.

The numbers weren't the issue. It was the sheer laziness and internal ache to be this badass musician. Tanya was itching to drop out of school and show people that she wasn't a freak who was just caught up in a daydream. The blonde fireball was ready to prove that she was a tough, talented musician who would be selling out shows later down the line. This mindset could've been attributed to Tanya listening to Rock N Roll High School on repeat, but even so, the girl didn't give two shits about school spirit and getting desirable grades.